Television I'm a Celebrity.. 2020 *Not in Oz, somewhere in a random castle in Wales.*

RedDevilRoshi

Was hoping someone else would be selected to do the trial for a change but the moment when Jordan was in the bottom 2 with Mo, you just knew he was going to be chosen.

United Hobbit

Jordan is brilliant i want him to win. Some people are saying he's faking i don't think he was.

Hopefully he doesn't get tomorrows trial, yes he's very funny to watch but he's doing really well so its time some one else did one.

Shit take mushrooms :lol:

Not sure i could eat the squirrel. It looks bush tucker trial esque

Tiber

It's all a bit.... meh. There's nobody I particularly like or dislike this year.

They all feel a bit fake at times, mass dancing in celebration at getting garlic on episode 2 etc. Prefer the series when they fecking hate each other rather than sitting around pretending they are all best friends

I suppose there is only so much you can do in a random Welsh town, but the trials don't seem particularly brutal this year. Even in episode one, climbing down a hill doesn't feel quite the same as jumping out of a helicopter. Though last night's trial with all 12 was fun

I like Ruthie and Shane

Last edited:

United Hobbit

I also prefer when they hate each other, better than the lovey dovey

Jordan herding the ducks :lol:

United Hobbit

I could not do tonight's challenge, I'd rather eat the things i can't down anything unless its tea and I have the world's worst gag reflex, they're not small glasses. And 6 of them too...

The vomit fruit i can't do sick in any form so not a chance

Dan

I could not do tonight's challenge, I'd rather eat the things i can't down anything unless its tea and I have the world's worst gag reflex, they're not small glasses. And 6 of them too...

The vomit fruit i can't do sick in any form so not a chance
The quantities are too much.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
First trial I’ve watched this time round. One of the best in years :lol:

Big fan of Jessica :)

United Hobbit

Surprised Shane is doing another trial he's done well. AJ could use doing another, I'd like to see Mo again he was hilarious in his :lol:

Castia

It’s been really good this year, most of the camp mates are brilliant.

Tiber

A lot of the trials this year have been a let down, but tonight's was fantastic.

Shane is brilliant

Tiber

I'm surprised Russell survived, he got virtually no screen time

United Hobbit

Not sure how they're going to get the numbers down by the final next Friday especially without a proper show tomorrow. Think Giovanna is the only one that hasn't done a trial yet so hopefully she will do one now I think she will be good

The girls overall are a bit dull. I'd like Mo or Jordan to win

RedDevilRoshi

Not sure how they're going to get the numbers down by the final next Friday especially without a proper show tomorrow. Think Giovanna is the only one that hasn't done a trial yet so hopefully she will do one now I think she will be good

The girls overall are a bit dull. I'd like Mo or Jordan to win
I’m sure all the girls done one as a group together when they lost the boys vs girls challenge.

Tiber

I had never heard of her, but liked Ruthie. Unlike Beverly at least she was eligible for trials

United Hobbit

Russell "you are sick people" :lol:

I could not do that spinning thing into the batter

I could quite easily lose all the women bar Giovanna they're a bit boring

Still want Mo or Jordan to win

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Good to see Russell "facing up to his fear" of being asked questions while being dunked in batter and covered in molasses.

Tiber

Too many dull trials this year, but tonight's was brilliant.

Not surprised to see Beverley leave, it's tough when your not even eligible for trials

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Good to see Russell "facing up to his fear" of being asked questions while being dunked in batter and covered in molasses.
Yeah, felt like he got the easiest trial.

Hard to tell which was worse, Mo's geography knowledge or Russell's general knowledge.

I'm guessing top three will be Jordan, Shane and Vernon/Mo. Can't see anyone other than Jordan winning.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Yeah, felt like he got the easiest trial.

Hard to tell which was worse, Mo's geography knowledge or Russell's general knowledge.

I'm guessing top three will be Jordan, Shane and Vernon/Mo. Can't see anyone other than Jordan winning.
He made out like he'd really suffered as well. Kudos Russ!

Mo confusing Scotland and Wales was especially funny.

Absolutely one of those 3 to win it. Jordan has surprised me, I assumed that all Radio 1 DJs were tossers but he actually seems like a genuinely likeable lad. They've all been decent tbh.

Dan

Vernon right now. :lol:

How do they think up these trials?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Really enjoyed this season. The world is full of shit so I enjoy some happiness on TV . One out of Jordan or Giovanna is going to win as per the bookies and they are usually bang on about this stuff

United Hobbit

Ooh another double eviction

Vernon and Giovanna should have had to swap halfway through that trial, thought they worked really well together though

United Hobbit

I think Giovanna stands out among the women as the other women were a bit dull, but she's being eclipsed by the guys, bar probably AJ.
I found Russell funny, especially yesterday's trial.

My top 3 would be Jordan, then Shane or Mo.

If Jordan could volunteer to do another trial and smash it, it could really help push him towards winning. I want to see Mo do another, his was hilarious. Him and Jordan together could be extremely funny!

Wonder if they will do Cyclone, I can't see them being able to, its the one I've always wanted to do

Just about to post the same thing. God knows how he’s getting votes.
strictly is one of the biggest shows on TV? I expect he’s got the housewife vote. He’s full, butI also think Mo is quite a let down.

think Vernon will win, just as long as there aren’t too many people who remember about his sexting.

Tiber

Trial wasn't exactly a nail biter was it? 8 stars was never in doubt but maybe Vernon was just a hero, would have been interesting to see Jessica do it.

Russell was nailed on to leave tonight, surprised he didn't go sooner as he didn't get much screen time outside of his trial. Figured the other would be AJ or Jessica.

Hope Shane wins. Gio is clearly in the running but Vernon could sneak it, he just seems to make everything look easy.

Still prefer the series where there is tension in camp rather than everyone playing happy families.

Last edited:

hobbers

AJ getting votes because something like 70% of the people who vote on reality tv shows are 30-60 year old women.

Tiber

Mo is the biggest name, but I don't think he is all that interesting. Enjoyed his attempts at geography though. Quite impressive not to know the difference between Scotland and Wales when you are living in a Welsh Castle!

Last edited: