Television I'm a Celebrity.. 2020 *Not in Oz, somewhere in a random castle in Wales.*

Tiber

Hard to argue with AJ and Mo going home.

Didn't love the trial tonight.

I wonder who goes out tomorrow? It's a strong final 4.

United Hobbit

Will need to watch most of tonight's on catch up, Giovanna is OK but who is voting for her, she's not amazing, just OK.

United Hobbit

Ooh Cyclone, that'll be cold! The one I always want to do it looks amazing fun

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I’ve had this recorded on series link but I think I literally only watched the first two episodes. Has this series been any good? Seemed like a dry bunch of celebs.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I’ve had this recorded on series link but I think I literally only watched the first two episodes. Has this series been any good? Seemed like a dry bunch of celebs.
I miss the arguments they usually have most years. This lot are... nice. All got on with each other this year and mainly, got good amounts of stars.

It's been ok but hopefully back in Aus jungle next year. Especially as that will mean the world is in a better place.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
It's been OK. I'm torn between enjoying how unified they all seem and finding the lack of drama really dull. The truth, as ever, is probably somewhere in between.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Nah, it's been one of the most boring ones in years. I don't really think it's anyone's fault though, the setting doesn't help.

Though I do think they desperately need new ideas for trials. The best one this year has been that frying pan one Russell did, that was a genuine highlight :lol:

United Hobbit

I would pay good money to do celebrity cyclone.
So would I :lol: every time it comes on I say I want to do that! Someone could make Good money by setting one up somewhere

It looked absolutely freezing though.

I agree Russell's trial was hilarious, I'd really struggle to do it but they should use that one again next year.

Wonder why they are doing 2 days less?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Made some nice money betting this show this year , bookies have got every elimination right.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
They've done the best they can within the castle setting it was better than nothing, but the trials were lacking the underwater and height element this year which you can only really do in the jungle. Don't think I've heard them yell "I'm a celeb get me outta here" this series either which might be a first.

Tiber

Now that was a trial. Are we sure Vernon isn't Superman? He has made everything look so easy.

Anyone could have gone out tonight, sad to see Shane go as I hoped he would win.

Tiber

They've done the best they can within the castle setting it was better than nothing, but the trials were lacking the underwater and height element this year which you can only really do in the jungle. Don't think I've heard them yell "I'm a celeb get me outta here" this series either which might be a first.
There has been 2 or 3 really good trials and a load of medicore 'here are some crickets' trials.

I find the castle challenges pretty dull aswell, would be more interesting if there was any chance of failing them

Heardy

Contestants yelling “I’m a celeb get me outta here” isn’t that common really is it? Tends to only be one person a season at the most. Can’t remember it happening that regularly in recent years at all.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I think you've nailed it. Well done. Vernon did have a very strong day though so that might boost him a bit.
I just went by the bookies. Apparently it's very close between Jordan & Gi with Vernon certain to finish 3rd

keithsingleton

I backed Giovanna at the beginning at 4/1 only to see her drift on the exchanges to 37/1 in the space of a couple of days :nervous: Never went in again, feel as if I've lost no matter what the result now.

United Hobbit

Id be fine with normal scorpions but those ones look like massive spiders, just no!

Giovanna made her trial look easy, got a feeling she will win as she will have the yummy mummy vote, who probably make up a fair size of the audience

I want Jordan to win! Vernon powering up the cyclone course was hilarious

I'd hate how confined Jordan is round his neck in this contraption

Jordans chat with Ant and Dec :lol:

Tiber

Vernon can cope with anything. He has been so impressive in every trial.

Not sure the eating trial compared to the other two trials

Tiber

Tough on Vernon, but suspected that would happen. Bet he wasnt promoted on Radio One for the last month

United Hobbit

Surely Giovanna isn't winning material? She's more a solid 3rd/ 4th place

That drinking trial Shane and Jess did was horrific maybe they need to do that as one of the final round of trials, I think I'd rather eat than do that.

Redlambs

Tough on Vernon, but suspected that would happen. Bet he wasnt promoted on Radio One for the last month
Yeah, Jordan has been heavily pushed and it could be seen as unfair.

That being said, the top four this year haven't ever stood out in terms of the famous aspect but at the same time you couldn't begrudge any of them the win. They all seem like genuine people for a change.

Fair fecks to them all.

Tiber

Happy for Gio. Did it without the BBC and Twitter.

Still not sure why she is famous (is it a podcast or something?), but she is lovely

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Do not certify. Widespread corruption. Dominion servers.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I don't understand this voting bit at all . For 2 weeks Jordan had been the fav for the bookies , then last 3-4 days Giovanna came close and this afternoon it flipped in her favour . Bookies got that right too

Tiber

Felt a bit rushed at the end. Lots of filler tonight and it's over 2 seconds after the announcement

United Hobbit

She was nice but Jordan was genuinely terrified and managed to still do the trials, however Shane was also good as he helped Jordan in the first trial, I thought Jordan was going to bail

I think she probably got a lot of the vote from mums as I think she wrote a few books about honest side of child raising, plus various other things.

I'd like to see the stats for the person doing the eating trial on the last day winning, im sure they nearly always win.

She was nice but im not sure being nice was enough to win id have put her any position between 3rd and 5th

Redlambs

She was nice but Jordan was genuinely terrified and managed to still do the trials, however Shane was also good as he helped Jordan in the first trial, I thought Jordan was going to bail

I think she probably got a lot of the vote from mums as I think she wrote a few books about honest side of child raising, plus various other things.

I'd like to see the stats for the person doing the eating trial on the last day winning, im sure they nearly always win.

She was nice but im not sure being nice was enough to win id have put her any position between 3rd and 5th
Your crush on Jordan does tickle me so :lol: