Television I'm a Celebrity.. 2020 *Not in Oz, somewhere in a random castle in Wales.*

Tiber

He did well in trials, but I often found Jordan pretty grating to be honest.

Not sure I can remember anyone as good at trials as Vernon. The way he ran up the cyclone was crazy.

Looking forward to the show being back in Oz next year, the Castle was better than nothing but it just wasn't the same - especially the trials.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
She was nice but Jordan was genuinely terrified and managed to still do the trials, however Shane was also good as he helped Jordan in the first trial, I thought Jordan was going to bail

I think she probably got a lot of the vote from mums as I think she wrote a few books about honest side of child raising, plus various other things.

I'd like to see the stats for the person doing the eating trial on the last day winning, im sure they nearly always win.

She was nice but im not sure being nice was enough to win id have put her any position between 3rd and 5th

Thing is what you actually did on the show has very little impact on the result

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I often found Jordan pretty grating to be honest.

Not sure I can remember anyone as good at trials as Vernon. The way he ran up the cyclone was crazy
If we are talking purely mvp then it's Vernon or Shane 100%. Both brought way more to the camp than anyone else.

Jordan's lost little boy, and Gio's mummy routine were always going to hold them in good stead with the types who actually vote for this stuff though.

Heardy

Still can’t find a reason why people voted for “mama G” - sounds like the other camp mates leaned on her for support so understand why she was popular in the camp, but entertainment wise she offered so little to the viewer, I just don’t get it.

keithsingleton

Still can’t find a reason why people voted for “mama G” - sounds like the other camp mates leaned on her for support so understand why she was popular in the camp, but entertainment wise she offered so little to the viewer, I just don’t get it.
She has around two million followers and has big influence on kids tv so was always going to be big with mums and dads around the country. Like I said I backed her (( 4/1 )) and never heard of her till my mate told me what the score was. Gutted She went out to 37/1 and never went in again.

First couple of days she never got any tv time as it was all Shane & Jordan hence the drift.