I'm sorry Ole

DSG

I’ve been pro-Ole all season, and was very happy with the original appointment. I’ve never understood the fascination with Poch from so many here on the Caf.

We have struggled through much of the season, but I never wavered. I really liked his tactics. He wasn’t just buying *players*, he was buying pace and youth. Even in bad results, I always thought it was squad issues, namely the awful trio of options at 10 (Lingard, Andreas & Mata).

Brought Fred back from the dead. What a player!

Successfully solidified the defense. That was priority #1.

Brought the mood of the squad up. Is teaching them how to win and perform.

Has made Pogba irrelevant. I really don’t care if he stays or goes.

Has made this a team where young players want to go. They’ll get matches.

Developed Williams and Greenwood. 12 goals in 36 appearances! More than I ever could have hoped for. A goal every 129 minutes played, better than Aubameyang, Salah, Rashford....

We may not play CL football next season. We will probably have another dip in results if the season continue. Given where we were, and all he has done to develop this squad, it really sends the wrong message to not allow him to continue with his project.

Hercules

Just watching 2006/07 season in review, Ole said our fans are the best in the world. We were lacking players who love United like us fans do but we were also lacking such kind of a manager.

Bruno, Ole, Ighalo, Maguire and maybe more, we are going in the right direction.

Thank you Ole!

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Why apologie to Ole like he gives a feck or reads the Caf?
You lot should apologise to those who supported his appointment and defended him.
Having to read about his 'uselessness' in every related -- and especially the unrelated threads and their agenda driven responses was bloodboiling after a while.
It was just so tedious.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Not going to work myself up again until another month. This team has had many false promises this season, I thought we’d turned the corner in December after a few good performances and look what happened.
Must be lucky for you that your life works in a straight line. Better appreciate it more as it doesn't for most of us.