In just six years United have completely forgotten what it means to be a big club

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This is what I’m talking about right now in this game.

This feels like Manchester United again when we click like this.

YES granted it’s not consistent but it’s a feckin start compared to previous management since SAF.

Doing it with young potential stars.

Surely you can see there are glimpses, just glimpses of what could be, and my god would it feel all the more better for it under Ole to boot.
No, we have a top 6 team and we are bound to win games and win them with style. We are not a championship team.

RUCK4444

No, we have a top 6 team and we are bound to win games and win them with style. We are not a championship team.
Man I would hate to watch my team with your outlook.

I respect your opinion though dude, your one of the more balanced posters here

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Man I would hate to watch my team with your outlook.

I respect your opinion though dude, your one of the more balanced posters here
You wouldn't because I'm happy and had a good feeling about this game which I said in the matchday thread at the beginning of the game. I simply don't overreact on single results.

Hughie77

How have they forgotten to be a big team! Admitting it's been pretty disastrous with previous Transfers and the way club has been run, on the pitch. Off it UTD will always be a massive club, global club. OT always full. 2021 we will be challenging for the major honours again, my prediction could be wrong but I've got a strong feeling.