India politics thread

coolredwine

lameredboots
If you dont test, you get low infection numbers. Low infection numbers mean you can beat your chest and scream from roof tops about the splendid work you've done in containing the virus whilst critising others. Others have caught on aswell and are doing the same thing. Our numbers are a load of b.s.

I’m afraid we are slowly moving towards herd immunity.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Wow.

And what the hell is up with the fuel prices? Amazing that the bhakts are silent about it as well.

After satellite image of PP14 was released yesterday bhakts were spreading fake news claiming it as Indian post.
If it was an Indian post then why would there be a wall facing India instead of towards china ?

milemuncher777

formerly kid777

If it was an Indian post then why would there be a wall facing India instead of towards china ?
Exactly.
There's no way to reach that patch of land from ground either with river flowing. Also near impossible to cross the mountain ridge from Indian side with all the heavy equipments.

Suv666

Are Chinese troops inside our territory or not? P14 point is neither Chinese or Indian right?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
RIP Indian Tik Tok. The world won't be the same without their incredible content.

Spoony

The People's President
To be fair, Tik Tok should be banned throughout the world. Anyway, India too scared to stir the hornets' nest further but I suspect China will slowly chip away at Ladakh despite the Indian government's lack of balls.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

I'm pretty sure that I'd be using this fact in my arguments when they cite examples of Modi's Digital Strike

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Thanks. I was arguing with a Bhakt and he was adamant Chinese are not in our territory. Will send him these tweets.
Don't bother. Even satellite images are not sufficient proof.

Deep down they know the chinese have entered but they cant publicly admit it, its there way of being loyal. Loyal to the bjp and to modi that is! not to the nation. The general response is a mixture of (a) those asking questions are anti-nationals, (b) the chinese haven't entered, (c) the chinese tried entereing and were repulsed and (d) this govt has 4 more years left, have faith that something will be done down the line (btw this long rope will never be afforded to any other govt in a similar situation, for example in 2012-13 when the chinese pitched a tent on our side of the lac the bjp sent a delegation to ladhak to protest against the upa govt, the mainstream media organised prime time debates where mms was labelled a coward).

Sab changa si.

RedDevil@84

New channels will be like "Modi ne diya China ko Rs. 75,00,00,00,000 ka jhatka"
Band kar diya 59 Chinese companies.

Now the whatsapp univ guys don't really care about facts anyways

RedDevil@84

Thanks. I was arguing with a Bhakt and he was adamant Chinese are not in our territory. Will send him these tweets.
By saying that you are insulting the PM, India, Indian Army and Hindus as well, because you are suggesting that our PM lies and Indian army allowed chinese to come. Blasphemous!!!!
You automatically qualify for aunty-national title.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
So are some digital Indian's creating a ModiStyle TiKToK ? That's what everyone should be focusing on.

RedDevil@84

Modiji has a speech at 4PM IST. He will probably announce release of the new TokTok app from Jio :D

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I'm not aware of the kind of footing Huawei has in India's infrastructure but doesn't India have a trump card here if they ban Huawei?

I don't think Huawei can afford to suffer blackout in both US and India, if Japan follows suit, that's three of the top 10 economies where they can't operate.

prateik

If you dont test, you get low infection numbers. Low infection numbers mean you can beat your chest and scream from roof tops about the splendid work you've done in containing the virus whilst critising others. Others have caught on aswell and are doing the same thing. Our numbers are a load of b.s.

I’m afraid we are slowly moving towards herd immunity.
It felt like that to me too.. especially around April when the numbers were really low.. . but the virus hasnt changed.. if that were the case, surely hospitals across the country would be overwhelmed and it would be impossible to hide the number of people dying..

Indians are immune to it..

The testing was very low for a long time, but I dont think we are anywhere near heard immunity.. nor is that a viable option.

coolredwine

lameredboots
It felt like that to me too.. especially around April when the numbers were really low.. . but the virus hasnt changed.. if that were the case, surely hospitals across the country would be overwhelmed and it would be impossible to hide the number of people dying..

Indians are immune to it..

The testing was very low for a long time, but I dont think we are anywhere near heard immunity.. nor is that a viable option.
We are already at 568k confirmed cases, with the real number of infections being high and currently in the peak of it (if 20k/day is the peak, ie) while opening up quite a bit of things.