India politics thread

Viral United

And this is a good sample size to talk about every RSS person in the country?
I don't speculate. You try to set narrative based on some online group chat.
The line you quote from my post clearly speak about me and my experience.
I never claimed anyone else.
I am reporting your original post now, as I believe in online forum there is no place for that post.

RedDevil@84

I don't speculate. You try to set narrative based on some online group chat.
The line you quote from my post clearly speak about me and my experience.
I never claimed anyone else.
I am reporting your original post now, as I believe in online forum there is no place for that post.
Wait seriously? I didn't even speak about RSS. You got RSS into the discussion because you assumed what I said about propaganda and brainwashing was some kind of a personal attack on the organization of your childhood.
When all I was talking about was many students getting brainwashed because of the propaganda.

Feel free to report. You are not fooling anyone with your "I believe in quality of online forum" excuses.

Viral United

Wait seriously? I didn't even speak about RSS. You got RSS into the discussion because you assumed what I said about propaganda and brainwashing was some kind of a personal attack on the organization of your childhood.
When all I was talking about was many students getting brainwashed because of the propaganda.

Feel free to report. You are not fooling anyone with your "I believe in quality of online forum" excuses.
Didn't you bring Hindutva in your original post?
I just give you my experience with RSS because you said about Hindutva.
I will not defend RSS, I don't care for them.
You claims about Indian students brainwashed by Hindutva, when you don't have anything to back that up.
All I said is don't speculate when you don't have anything to back it up.
This is sensitive topic, I hope you atleast understand that.

Viral United

Look no further than the hijab row in Karnataka and the actions of the fellow students of the girls wearing hijab.
So one example is enough for painting thousand of Indian univercity and millions of Indian school?
What i was asking some more evidence based on reaserch.
Even people you criticized in this thread can also gives you dozen of example to support their views, it doesn't make them right.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I've become apathetic to Indian politics now. The right wing loons have gotten a tight grip over the country and as a nation we have slowly become mounded in their ugly image.

Nickelodeon

You claims about Indian students brainwashed by Hindutva, when you don't have anything to back that up.
I'm not sure if you're following what is going on in India at this point. Or you're not able to comprehend it beyond your own little world.

There are stand-up comedy shows getting cancelled because of "hurt religious sentiments", fact checkers arrested on the same charges, fringe elements like VHP openly issuing threats and number of instances continually increasing.

India doesn't have data-led governance which is also the reason why we don't really know our Covid death numbers. So you would be unable to trace metrics like religion based hate crime numbers in youth but it is clear to see that the Hindutva ideology has engulfed a significant number of people in our country including youth and has especially emboldened the 50+ age category.

DM07

Then I strongly suggest you to stop spreading this narrative.
This kind of speculation are biggest reason we are having these issues.
I followed RSS in my school and I never see any hate for other religions.
And before you judge me, check my past posts, I don't want BJP in 2024, hell I don't want BJP in Gujarat in this election.
Most of Hindus and Muslims want live peacefully here, so please don't speculate.
:lol: The amount of people in India who believe that the RSS is some benign social charitable organisation is astounding. No surprise the cnuts have managed to survive so long while every other fascist movement in the world ended in two or three decades.

And before you judge me I have family members at the very top of one of the RSS subsidiaries so I know what they talk about or speak about in private.

The hate mongerer sadhvi rithambara mentioned above has had dinner at my place :D

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Then I strongly suggest you to stop spreading this narrative.
This kind of speculation are biggest reason we are having these issues.
I have followed RSS in my school and I never see any hate for other religions.
And before you judge me, check my past posts, I don't want BJP in 2024, hell I don't want BJP in Gujarat in this election.
Most of Hindus and Muslims want live peacefully here, so please don't speculate.
:lol:

Viral United

:lol: The amount of people in India who believe that the RSS is some benign social charitable organisation is astounding. No surprise the cnuts have managed to survive so long while every other fascist movement in the world ended in two or three decades.

And before you judge me I have family members at the very top of one of the RSS subsidiaries so I know what they talk about or speak about in private.

The hate mongerer sadhvi rithambara mentioned above has had dinner at my place :D
The amount of people here who can't accept other people might have different experience and might have different opinion is astounding.
I never said RSS is saint. I already said I don't give 2 feck about them.
The person I quote claim that student in India brainwash by Hindutva and when he can't give me source I told him my honest experience with RSS in my school time.
Please remember I was talking about my experience, I never claim for all RSS organization.

adkb

RSS is the most toxic organization in my country. I have closely worked with these people and spent time with a lot of core members.
They hide under the garb of nationalism but they literally teach hate. There is no doubt that they are vile and uncouth. Their whole image of being a non profit organisation is just a cover. Every state government has members of RSS. Many governors are associated with RSS. The PM, Home Minister all are RSS pass outs.

Viral United

I'm not sure if you're following what is going on in India at this point. Or you're not able to comprehend it beyond your own little world.
Well friend I live in India, and my wife is government health officer in mix community (both Hindu and Muslim) ward.
Due to not having enough health staff and my wife been officer I have to (actually force to) do lots of voluntary works in government programmers like when we have Polio days, Medical fair and yes when we had COVID. That include working with Hindus and Muslims, corporates.
I just volunteer Polio days for past 3 days as their is medical employee's strike going on here.
So I can ensure you with my interaction with those peopel when I said most of Hindus and Muslims want to live peace fully.

There are stand-up comedy shows getting cancelled because of "hurt religious sentiments", fact checkers arrested on the same charges, fringe elements like VHP openly issuing threats and number of instances continually increasing.
Why you stop at VHP? Please include Muslim party's leaders who are constantly making hate speeches. Why not you include that Muslim doctor story who got death threat by just saying he support Modi.
The comedian you are talking about is Munawar Faruqui. As its stand He been ask to either apologies for his jokes for Hindu gods or make same jokes for other religion which Munawar didn't agree to any one. Ironically before his controversy no one knows him but after controversy he had done reality shows and have lots of follower in his YouTube channel. So while we are crying about his freedom of speech he is enjoying and milking from his controversy.

India doesn't have data-led governance which is also the reason why we don't really know our Covid death numbers. So you would be unable to trace metrics like religion based hate crime numbers in youth but it is clear to see that the Hindutva ideology has engulfed a significant number of people in our country including youth and has especially emboldened the 50+ age category.
You are right about COVID data, but wrong about religion base hate crime number, why you want to do that? Is Hate crime against Muslims more sin full then hate crime against Hindu?

I never goes to Hindu vs Muslim debate so only thing I will say is every religion has minority idiots who are loud enough to do hate crime. It include Hindu and Muslim both religion.
If you are going to concentrate only one religion and their hate crime while completely forgetting other religion, It will never going to solve anything.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Whataboutery is so 2014.

Please just own your love for 56 inch PM who fulfills the majority of this country's daddy issues so beautifully (and put the jehadis in their place serve them right JSR)

RedDevil@84

I brought Hindutva and you brought RSS. It is clear that you felt offended in some way.

If you think propaganda does not affect people, until someone publishes a statistical paper on it, then I don't know what to say. You clearly are in denial.

Suv666

Well friend I live in India, and my wife is government health officer in mix community (both Hindu and Muslim) ward.
Due to not having enough health staff and my wife been officer I have to (actually force to) do lots of voluntary works in government programmers like when we have Polio days, Medical fair and yes when we had COVID. That include working with Hindus and Muslims, corporates.
I just volunteer Polio days for past 3 days as their is medical employee's strike going on here.
So I can ensure you with my interaction with those peopel when I said most of Hindus and Muslims want to live peace fully.

Why you stop at VHP? Please include Muslim party's leaders who are constantly making hate speeches. Why not you include that Muslim doctor story who got death threat by just saying he support Modi.
The comedian you are talking about is Munawar Faruqui. As its stand He been ask to either apologies for his jokes for Hindu gods or make same jokes for other religion which Munawar didn't agree to any one. Ironically before his controversy no one knows him but after controversy he had done reality shows and have lots of follower in his YouTube channel. So while we are crying about his freedom of speech he is enjoying and milking from his controversy.

You are right about COVID data, but wrong about religion base hate crime number, why you want to do that? Is Hate crime against Muslims more sin full then hate crime against Hindu?

I never goes to Hindu vs Muslim debate so only thing I will say is every religion has minority idiots who are loud enough to do hate crime. It include Hindu and Muslim both religion.
If you are going to concentrate only one religion and their hate crime while completely forgetting other religion, It will never going to solve anything.
How tf did a Bhakt get here :lol::lol:

Suv666

One set of minority hate mongers are sitting in the parliament, hold immense political capital and are running the country right now while the other is banished to the fringes and rightfully so.

So don't come in with the boo hoo both sides crap when literal terror accused are now MLAs and people keep voting for them and championing their cause.

One side is elected by people like you.
You have chosen them to represent yourself. You go on defend them and their genocidal ideology in debates online.
So yeah "both sides". Bore off.

If you "want muslims in their place" just say so don't post dishonest crap like this.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
You've missed the point entirely, deliberately or otherwise. It's not merely that we have right wing loons spreading hatred and exercising oppressive force in the name of Hinduism/ Hindutva - but that we it's now part of the state machinery itself and hence a much greater force than any fringe element. That's far dangerous and harmful than some Muslim leader in some random fringe party / group.

RedDevil@84

You've missed the point entirely, deliberately or otherwise. It's not merely that we have right wing loons spreading hatred and exercising oppressive force in the name of Hinduism/ Hindutva - but that we it's now part of the state machinery itself and hence a much greater force than any fringe element. That's far dangerous and harmful than some Muslim leader in some random fringe party / group.
Most RW groups believe that the state machinery was infested by Muslim fringe elements for 60 yrs and now Modi is eradicating them and hence everything is justified. There is no winning against them.

Suv666

I never goes to Hindu vs Muslim
The very fact that you view it as Hindu Vs Muslim tells me all I need to know about you.

To even call it David vs Goliath would be wrong. One 'side' has the state machinery, the entire fecking government, majority of the population and the whole media establishment with them (even NDTV got zucced). Muslims get UAP'D at the drop of a hat while seers like Yati have a free pass to say whatever the feck they want. Yogi is primed to be next PM ffs.

Its a waste of my time typing words at you tbf. You have been indoctrinated beyond repair. They have led you to believe that its either kill or be killed. We gotta finish of these pesky Muslims or else they'll finish us off. Besides, any sacrifice is worth the great Hindu Rashtra.

I don't blame you its incredibly hard to shed off the programming ingrained in you.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Out of interest, could you please let me know what was the joke Munawar cracked?

Viral United

I brought Hindutva and you brought RSS. It is clear that you felt offended in some way.

If you think propaganda does not affect people, until someone publishes a statistical paper on it, then I don't know what to say. You clearly are in denial.
Not offended but shocked, because the student you claiming to be brainwash I can relate to that.
And that why I first ask you to provide source, and when you can't I give my honest opinion in this matter.
Again I am telling you I don't give 2 feck about RSS, I was defending those student.

Yes propaganda affect people and that's why I ask you to not make propaganda about student when you don't have creditable source.
If you said RSS people instead of student I wouldn't have quote you.
If this doesn't clear your mind then I don't know what to say.

Viral United

How tf did a Bhakt get here :lol::lol:
You know people said when Bhakt don't have answer or someone or don't have same opinion than them Bhakt call him 'Anti National', And laugh at them
And here you are calling me Bhakt not once but twist when I don't have conversation with you and have different opinion then you.
I already told here I don't supper BJP and wish they don't won 2024.
So why are you acting like Bhakt when you hate then so much?

Viral United

One set of minority hate mongers are sitting in the parliament, hold immense political capital and are running the country right now while the other is banished to the fringes and rightfully so.

So don't come in with the boo hoo both sides crap when literal terror accused are now MLAs and people keep voting for them and championing their cause.

One side is elected by people like you.
You have chosen them to represent yourself. You go on defend them and their genocidal ideology in debates online.
So yeah "both sides". Bore off.

If you "want muslims in their place" just say so don't post dishonest crap like this.
Issue with you post is,
I never support any hate speech from BJP or anyone else and never will, neither I support their Ideology.
I never said I hate Muslims or I want to kill them, I don't know why and how you assume I do.
I accept and acknowledge there are Hindus oppress Muslims.
I also accept and acknowledge there are Muslims oppress Hindu.
It can possible that both side have hatters and victims if you don't want to accept that and don't want to work on both side nothing will going to change.

As far as My support goes I will support whoever win election, weather it is Modi, Raga, Kejriwal or Owaisi.
I have both Hindu and Muslim friends and also work with them and I said majority of Hindus and Muslims want peace just like me.
If you can't accept this its your problem not mine.