India politics thread

MDFC Manager

faces don't just appear. there are no big faces in cong.
CMs/ex-CMs? amarinder is expanding exponentially, can't be good for his heart, and i dont think he has ambitions outside punjab. bhagel is unknown. gehlot is old. kamal nath has no base. (digvijay is hated). that's it, i think. ashok chavan lost nanded lok sabha and his main strength is organisational inside maharashtra. prithiviraj chauhan is a bureaucrat who is more comfortable in english. siddaramaiah is hated by his state party and will probably struggle with hindi. sheila dikshit? :lol:
the other leader with profile is sachin pilot, i've heard him speak and he's worse than rahul. all that leaves - priyanka (failed totally in UP 2019), and scindia. both are ironically dynasts themselves.
Well, looks like Scindia is going to jump over to bjp shortly :lol:

RedDevil@84

Yup but that's the problem with congress in a nutshell. This was brewing for some months now and literally nobody in the top leadership gave a feck. Even now they don't care probably.
True. Congress is a fecked up party. If the party ever wants to be in power again (which I don't think it does by the way it conducts itself), it needs to have a new leader, stop giving a flying feck about giving power to the grand old men and nurture youngsters

RedDevil@84

Congress is a dead party. It has no future or present for that matter. It is just a matter of time before everyone, except the old hags are bought off by BJP.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The Congress are actually a huge detriment to India's political system due to the political space and talent they're consuming and utterly wasting.

Skills

Snitch
All travel visas to India incl visa free OCI travel have been suspended. Only some diplomatic/UN etc are premitted!
Sensible.

But unfortunately, it only takes one person to start an outbreak & I can't imagine how India would manage in that scenario.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

Never knew that the french were more loyal to siraj al daula than his own generals. By all accounts losing this battle to the east india company was like leicester winning the league.