India politics thread

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

Nickelodeon

https://thewire.in/world/pegasus-pr...emands-israel-to-probe-nso-surveillance-firms

Not sure what the way forward is for the Pegasus issue. The govt and their cronies in the media doing their best to class it as a non-issue. Suddenly, after running away from the topic of Covid, inflation etc., the govt is trying to announce that they want a discussion on these topics. They know fully well that the opposition isn't going to relent and hence, I believe these are steps taken to blame the upcoming third wave of Covid on the Opposition.

India has always had a pretty low bar for politicians but never could we imagine the shameless, uneducated and evil dross that currently sit in power. What a shambles!

Anyone knows what a bhakts argument is on Pegasus. Somehow the whatsapp forwards are evading me on this topic.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Successful economic blockade will starve people of Mizoram to death: Assam BJP MLA

Amid the ongoing Assam-Mizoram border row, a BJP MLA of Assam’s Cachar district was seen provoking Assamese people to "make the economic blockade successful against Mizoram" for the Mizo people to "starve to death."

His remark has come in the backdrop of July 26 violence in which five police officers from Assam and a civilian were killed along the Assam-Mizoram border. Over 60 people were injured in the clashes.

While addressing the public at Lailapur in Cachar on Thursday, the BJP MLA said, “Mizoram probably does not know that if we do not send gas cylinders, oil, rice and other essential commodities from here, then Mizoram police, government, all people will starve to death.”

“We will be able to pay tribute to our six Assam police jawan only when we make the economic blockade successful against Mizoram. I request you not to listen to the police or the government. Irrespective of whatever they say, we will continue the economic blockade.

"No matter what police says, no matter what the government says, we will take revenge and we will continue the economic blockade. We will not take revenge on the language the Mizoram MP has spoken, but we will take revenge against Mizoram by continuing the economic blockade. I am with you and I appeal to all of you to continue the economic blockade against Mizoram,” Kaushik Rai was seen saying.

Assam Forest Minister Parimal Suklabaidya was also seen in the video when the BJP legislator was delivering his incendiary speech.

Meanwhile, Assam police summoned Mizoram’s Rajya Sabha MP K Vanlalvena on August 1 to question him for his alleged provocative statement pertaining to the July 26 violence along the Assam-Mizoram border.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ram-to-death-assam-bjp-mla-1834934-2021-07-31

Suv666

https://thewire.in/world/pegasus-pr...emands-israel-to-probe-nso-surveillance-firms

Not sure what the way forward is for the Pegasus issue. The govt and their cronies in the media doing their best to class it as a non-issue. Suddenly, after running away from the topic of Covid, inflation etc., the govt is trying to announce that they want a discussion on these topics. They know fully well that the opposition isn't going to relent and hence, I believe these are steps taken to blame the upcoming third wave of Covid on the Opposition.

India has always had a pretty low bar for politicians but never could we imagine the shameless, uneducated and evil dross that currently sit in power. What a shambles!

Anyone knows what a bhakts argument is on Pegasus. Somehow the whatsapp forwards are evading me on this topic.
Silence. Total silence is the response from Bhakts. Westworld-esque mental block whenever Pegasus is mentioned.

Suv666

Thankfully the reporter wasn't Muslim otherwise things would have gotten violent

Superden

A facist govt doing its thing and yet its supporters still claim to be democrats. Racist murderous nazi goons.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
thread

this guy got so caught up in his casteist fantasy, he invented and glorified the most miserable and physically destructive childhood possible.

Nickelodeon

thread

this guy got so caught up in his casteist fantasy, he invented and glorified the most miserable and physically destructive childhood possible.
We're right up there with the most brain washed percentage of population in the world.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
thread

Is this guy a parody?

Edit: Just saw this guy is followed by our PM. No words.