Indy Boonen

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form

Any other info available?

khoazany

He already signed,will turn up next season.Has been on many trial rounds with us since 2 years ago so should be quite familiar with his teammates.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Nice name. He looks 12 at max in that photo in OP.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
There is no way he is 16.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I just wanted to say he looks about 12, but I can see that's already been established.

SirBobbysCombover

Squirming around on a dusty barber shop floor
He hasn't even sprouted his first pube by looking at that pic, I must be getting old as these kids have 5 minutes of fame before they've even had their first chug. He should be scrubbing boots, in fear of his new environment, not looking like he has bagged a stadium tour and a signed shirt for free .

I'm going to rest my brain, football's bad my heath these days.

khoazany

Can't wait until he is asked to play LWB by LVG,has a mare then United fans all call him shit.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Rooney was the same age when he made his Everton debut, yarh.

Classical Mechanic

There seems to be an inordinate amount of coverage for this kid. Is this a coup, is he genius potential, or is this just a sign of the times and Indy will end up playing for Rochdale in five years time?

Roman Bellic

Prick
I really hope he makes it into the first team just based on his name alone.

Indy Boonen!!

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
At 16 nobody yet knows what senior playing position a player will end up in. Wasnt Rio a striker at that age?

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
At 16 nobody yet knows what senior playing position a player will end up in. Wasnt Rio a striker at that age?
Most keep their position.. Some have changed but they are against the general rule in my opinion but an interesting one was also Dion Dublin from cb to cf

jb8521

The pic is from just before Christmas when the family came over to visit the club and did the stadium tour. His brother has trialled with us as well but hasnt been signed yet, there are a few other English clubs interested in him as well. At the moment Indy is spending 2 weeks in Manchester followed by a week in Belgium and this will continue until the summer when the family move to Manchester. He has played at u15 level for Belgium but hasnt played u16 because he hasnt been playing club football. He was rated as 1 of the best in the Genk academy but his father removed him from Genk because they decided to release his younger brother after bone density tests showed he was unlikely to grow above 1.85m even though he was doing well for them and won GK of the tournament at a couple of underage European tournaments. There were a number of other English and Dutch clubs interested in him but United got him in early and have been bringing him over for training regularly for the past 6 months.