Inter failed to pay Lukaku transfer bonus; ManUtd asked for Skriniar or Lautaro to close the deal

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
All the Inter fans on Reddit seem to think it's a load of bollocks, which it probably is to be fair.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Yeah cheese plus olive oil :drool:

Just give us our money, don’t want Lukaku or other players. In such cases you can’t be sure if the players involved even want to move.

Coops73

“When an Italian tells me it’s pasta I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Looks like it's time to close the thread.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
If Inter decide to give us Martinez or Skriniar I will give everyone in this thread £100.

As if that’s going to happen :lol:
Hi there. :cool:

Surely this is nonsense?

I think I'd prefer Hakimi tbh.
Agreed, especially if we are going after Sancho again. I don't know how Hakimi has done this season but I know those two worked well together at Dortmund.

Scholsey2004

Id personally prefer Brozovic. Skriniar is an almost identical player to Lindelof and Martinez is more of a 10 than a centre forward. Obviously we dont need a 10. Also im registering my interest in said £100.

Judas

Open to offers
I know this is a dead story and a load of bollocks, but I've no interest in Skriniar, I laughed at Jose wanting him in the summer for Spurs apparently, once he has his eye on a player to sign, he's consistent at least.

Basso

Inter player's haven't received salary in months now. Quite remarkable form in the league though. Productivity would be very low at my office if the same happened:)

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
That's ridiculous. I promise if that happens everyone in this thread will give me £100.

luke511

Wasn't Skriniar dogshit v Utd in that pre season friendly back in 2019?

SirScholes

Why is it Italian clubs are always ending up bankrupt
Feels like every other year their is a crisis over there

Jezpeza

I hate Italian clubs and their financial dealings and lowballing. Splitting a lukaku deal over 5 years. Bet the last instalments are triggered when they win 4 champions league titles in a row or he reaches 2000 appearances and garbage stuff like that too.

bit like lazio. Take pereira on loan to get a body in the door. Barely play him. Set a buyout at the end they had no intention of ever paying from the start. Hes not even in form or in the shop window because he never plays

beingshe7don

I wouldn't want either. Skriniar hasn't developed in a world-class CB and Lautaro, I've got my doubts about him. He isn't really tearing up Serie A. Hakimi is one player I believe that's on par with TAA & Cancelo and I would love to have him come in and paired with Sancho. Also, willing to consider Eriksen as a Bruno backup since we lack creativity.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Pfft... if any of this ever happens I'll personally blow everyone who has posted in this thread!

:drool:

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
I thought the £100 was only joking...
But who know.... :lol:

That money basically my a half of my monthly wage .... :D