Interesting tweets by footballers | Demba Ba wins thread

Deery

Dreary
He’s getting stick for it but I think it’s a pretty sound thing to do..

Nero

Incredible how illiterate a lot of footballers and ex-footballers are. Or just generally thick as shit.

You don't need higher education to form a sentence. You learn that as a child.

Brophs

The One and Only
:lol: Muller seems like he'd be mint to go for a pint with, would be that one getting upto mischief all night.
I think he’d be too much. He wouldn’t have an off switch.

“Yes, Thomas. Very funny. You got me again. I was wrong. Putting your penis in my pint for the 17th time in an hour is still funny. And yes, I saw the picture of another little penis that you drew on it. Yes, yes, very good. You’ve taken my phone and now you’re sending sexts to my dad pretending to be me. Classic.”

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think he’d be too much. He wouldn’t have an off switch.

“Yes, Thomas. Very funny. You got me again. I was wrong. Putting your penis in my pint for the 17th time in an hour is still funny. And yes, I saw the picture of another little penis that you drew on it. Yes, yes, very good. You’ve taken my phone and now you’re sending sexts to my dad pretending to be me. Classic.”
I didn't know Rimaldo was called Thomas

Brophs

The One and Only
I didn't know Rimaldo was called Thomas
@rimaldo would never sext another man’s dad in his name. He’d do that shit face to face, using one of a series of linked phones, all set up in a carefully designed bank known as the Molestation Station.

Last edited:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I am quite slow, so can someone make this make sense.
Earnestly, if one partook in association football and my central midfield accomplice were the gentleman by the name Thiago, forgive me if one has made an error in the orthography of said individual's name, one would be compelled to pay currency. Football intelligence which one is in possession of for I run, oh my.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
@rimaldo would never sext another man’s dad in his name. He’d do that shit face to face, using one of a series of linked phones, all set up in a carefully designed bank known as the Molestation Station.
i knew it was a mistake to tell you about mshq.