Interesting tweets by footballers | Demba Ba wins thread

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Hate it when people say was instead of were.

Come on Werra... I mean Wazza.

diplomat

I see there still are Manchester United fans, who can't get over their hatred towards the living legend Wayne Rooney. He isn't at the club anymore so I don't see the reason to continue with the constant belittlement, whether it's about his body shape, intelligence or matters from the personal life.

red_devil83

I see there still are Manchester United fans, who can't get over their hatred towards the living legend Wayne Rooney. He isn't at the club anymore so I don't see the reason to continue with the constant belittlement, whether it's about his body shape, intelligence or matters from the personal life.
Because his tweets are funny as feck

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
This is for interesting, funny or weird tweets, it isn't hatred for him but the fact a lot of his tweets are funny.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Threadbanned. The risk of falling asleep is too great should someone respond to you and this discussion becomes a thing.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
What?! Rooney used to be absolute ace on Twitter, top class entertainment, back when he obviously tweeted himself!

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
He could bicycle kick a deflected cross past the stranded Joe Hart, in front of tens of thousands of people and we loved him for it, but he still writes like a 13 year old hanging around 8 year olds.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol: great thread.