Interim manager discussion: Who replaces the interim interim manger (Carrick)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPB

Fecking hell. Nothing will change. It's same fecking shit!

PoTMS

Pretty ridiculous. May as well let Ronaldo manage the team then. Honestly, no one can convince me Fletcher is better suited or more qualified for the job than Cristiano.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Fletcher didn't think we should have fired Ole 2 weeks ago... I can't trust his judgement

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Pretty ridiculous. May as well let Ronaldo manage the team then. Honestly, there is no one that can convince me Fletcher is better suited or more qualified for the job.
It's until they find someone permanent mate. Fletcher doesn't even have the badges to take it full time I don't think.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Unlikely any manager can be finalized in time for Villareal. Joke that we didn't sack Ole right before the international break. What a waste of time.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Former player, limited management experience, in on an interim basis with a chance to prove himself.

What could go wrong? :nervous:

lemmiwink

Please, not an ex-player learning on the job. Have they learned nothing?

Lee565

Christ just when I felt relieved to see ole go, they put fletcher in charge..... what the hell! could fergie not manage for one or two weeks at the very least whilst we bring in another manager.

I'm dreading the idea of us winning the next game or two now because these morons in charge will likely give fletcher a 5 year deal as manager

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The spirit of these players is so broken that I don’t see how Fletcher can restore it. They need a big name to believe and trust in ASAP.

UpWithRivers

Good plan. Give Fletcher a few games then if he does well give him a 5 year contract. Genius

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Its common that some internal appointment handles the next few game.

OneUnited24

Lord does this mean we persist with mctom. People slate Fred but mctoms the worse of the two by some distance

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
So if he starts really well are we just gonna have a repeat of Ole?
If he does a great job till the end of the season, he'd deserve a shot.

Ole didnt do a great job in his first season. Started great but finished terribly and that PSG win was absolutely pointless in the grand scheme of things. Horrible underdog football, and no more than a nice memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.