International Friendlies May/June

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Don't know if this has already been asked, but why the feck am I paying for 2 sports channels (Sky and BT) and have so called international channels like ITV and BBC yet there is feck all friendlies on TV? Another reason to seriously start thinking of a magic box.

Laphroaig

Good first half by Norway, up 2-1 vs Iceland. Is this Iceland's first 11?

I like this Norway line-up.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Trivia time! In the match between Poland vs The Netherlands one team is going to Euros and one is not. Who is not going to the Euros?

Protip: it's not Poland.

Kostur

海尔的老板
If you want to see how the foundations laid by LVG look like in practice, Poland vs The Dutch is your best shot. They look fecking awful.

Sjaakmeoff

Trivia time! In the match between Poland vs The Netherlands one team is going to Euros and one is not. Who is not going to the Euros?

Protip: it's not Poland.

I know, but we couldn't go because Poland is going. Otherwise there would be no one to harvest our asparagus ;)

All joking aside. We don't deserve to go. The players that can make a difference are injured and the rest of them just isn't good enough.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I know, but we couldn't go because Poland is going. Otherwise there would be no one to harvest our asparagus ;)

All joking aside. We don't deserve to go. The players that can make a difference are injured and the rest of them just isn't good enough.
Wasn't aware you grow asparagus there to be fair.

Your team though, looks pretty youngish if you've seen the line-up. Is Blind simply giving the youngsters a chance or is he bored of shite like Depay?

Sjaakmeoff

Wasn't aware you grow asparagus there to be fair.

Your team though, looks pretty youngish if you've seen the line-up. Is Blind simply giving the youngsters a chance or is he bored of shite like Depay?

That's all we got atm. Robben, Sneijder injured. RVP and Huntelaar over the hill. But there are a couple of good youngsters who will be good players. I hope enough of them to make a team.

Kostur

海尔的老板
That's all we got atm. Robben, Sneijder injured. RVP and Huntelaar over the hill. But there are a couple of good youngsters who will be good players. I hope enough of them to make a team.
Well you've got some pace on the wings, you look good on the break to be fair.

You can smell our defenders shitting themselves right in front of your telly.

Eriku

I like Hovland and Forren but the've both given away a goal today. Awful.
Didn't see Hovland's, but Forren's handball was absolute idiocy, wtf?!

Pleased about the game in general, though. King, Johansen, Nyland, Ødegaard, Samuelsen, there's a lot to be excited about going forward :)

Sjaakmeoff

Well you've got some pace on the wings, you look good on the break to be fair.

You can smell our defenders shitting themselves right in front of your telly.
The fullbacks are good. Still young, so they make mistakes. But that's ok. And your defenders have nothing to worry about. Poland has much better players right now. I will be rooting for you at the EC.

voetball777

Janssen is a star in the making.
I hope so. With RVP-Huntelaar being done, we need another solid #9. And if Depay can come good, we have a good core of youth coming through. Jaansen, Depay, Bazoer, TFM, Tete all young, with Blind, Strootman, Cillisen, Willems some experience. Guys like Narsingh/Promes/L. de Jong/Dost/Vilhena aren't good enough.

Bazoer is going to be a star.

massi83

If you want to see how the foundations laid by LVG look like in practice, Poland vs The Dutch is your best shot. They look fecking awful.
There's plenty to critisize Van Gaal about. His time with Holland is not one of them.

bucky

For a supposedly awful side I wouldn't mind having van Dijk, Tete, Bazoer and Janssen at United.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Didn't see Hovland's, but Forren's handball was absolute idiocy, wtf?!

Pleased about the game in general, though. King, Johansen, Nyland, Ødegaard, Samuelsen, there's a lot to be excited about going forward :)
Won't make a difference until the clown in charge is sacked.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
I hope so. With RVP-Huntelaar being done, we need another solid #9. And if Depay can come good, we have a good core of youth coming through. Jaansen, Depay, Bazoer, TFM, Tete all young, with Blind, Strootman, Cillisen, Willems some experience. Guys like Narsingh/Promes/L. de Jong/Dost/Vilhena aren't good enough.

Bazoer is going to be a star.
Dont forget Ake, Riedewald, de Vrij, there's some potential, it's key for them to make the right decisions in their career. We do need another proper winger tho, starting to have serious doubts with Memphis. Van Dijk, Clasie, Bruma all could become good players as well, still quite young and will be playing in decent league's next year.

I dont know what to think of Bazoer, one time he will just ooze class and look like a special special player, next time it's just bang average, I hope it's the youthfulness.

Eriku

Won't make a difference until the clown in charge is sacked.
They're going to be around longer than he is. And I'm not as surprised about us bottling things. We're not a team of players seasoned for big occasions, it's not just Høgmo.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
FFS we're crap, if we can't even manage a goal against this shower of shite we're not going to score against the likes of Ireland or Italy either. No improvisation, imagination, low tempo, .. Disgusting.

Sjaakmeoff

Dont forget Ake, Riedewald, de Vrij, there's some potential, it's key for them to make the right decisions in their career. We do need another proper winger tho, starting to have serious doubts with Memphis. Van Dijk, Clasie, Bruma all could become good players as well, still quite young and will be playing in decent league's next year.

I dont know what to think of Bazoer, one time he will just ooze class and look like a special special player, next time it's just bang average, I hope it's the youthfulness.

Bazoer is 19 and needs games at a higher level than the Eredivisie. No doubt he'll be star.

And yes, there's loads of potential and i do agree with the fact that they have to make the right choices.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
FFS we're crap, if we can't even manage a goal against this shower of shite we're not going to score against the likes of Ireland or Italy either. No improvisation, imagination, low tempo, .. Disgusting.
Yeah you’ve looked uninterested to say it politely. Still you had four good chances, but you really should be hammering us to raise any hope of succeeding in the Euros.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
Bazoer is 19 and needs games at a higher level than the Eredivisie. No doubt he'll be star.

And yes, there's loads of potential and i do agree with the fact that they have to make the right choices.
Cant be sure, he hasnt outgrown the Eredivisie yet and even lost his place at Ajax. Needs to stay one or two years longer and then go to a subtop club in Spain/Germany/England.

voetball777

van Dijk I've never been sure of. Riedeweld I have hopes for, but not incredibly optimistic. Clasie could continue to develop under Koeman, but not sure of his ceiling.

I agree about the next decision/move in their career, especially for Jaansen. Are there still rumours of Bazoer potentially to City?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Utter garbage. Maybe this is what it felt like to watch United last season..

Mertens to the rescue.