Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He had a good season for La Real, mad he's still only 22 considering he's been a regular for last four seasons now.

He'll be playing for elite club in next two seasons.

Red Star One

Good game Poland finally, 4-0 Israel and we’re at 12 points after 4 games with no goals conceded. Piątek is a monster, great game from Zieliński too

Revan

Assumptionman
Shit, missed Kosovo's match in Bulgaria. First victory of Kosovo in any qualifications and the 14th match without defeat in all all competitions (Nations League, friendlies and qualifications for Euro). Not bad.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Shit, missed Kosovo's match in Bulgaria. First victory of Kosovo in any qualifications and the 14th match without defeat in all all competitions (Nations League, friendlies and qualifications for Euro). Not bad.
Kosovo can get second given how weak things are below England (who'll barely drop a point).

Would be an amazing story.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Not sure if this deserved its own thread or not but the Turks have been acting like cnuts for the past few days. They landed here yesteday evening and the whole process from the point of landing until they were out of the airport took 80 minutes (they claim it took over 3 hours which is fake news). The reason it took so long is because apparently they don't know how to travel in the 21st century (a lot of contraband). As of such their NT coach called the Icelandic people narrow minded and talked down the pitch.

Another thing that happened was that during an interview with Emre by the Turkish TV an unknown man stuck a washing brush to his face as a joke. The natural reaction by the Turks was of course to wrongfully name a part-time Icelandic sports journalist who of course received over 2000 pieces of hate on Twitter, many of them death threats. Similar thing happened to other sports journalist in Iceland, the Icelandic FA and some news sites. Now very recently a Turkish hacker hacked Isavia which is the company that services the airport. Turns out the person who held the brush wasn't Icelandic at all but some random Belgian tourist.

Revan

Assumptionman
Kosovo can get second given how weak things are below England (who'll barely drop a point).

Would be an amazing story.
Nah, we are getting the first place in the group :devil:

Being serious though, I think that Czech Republic is favourites for the second place, but Kosovo can get it. In reality, we were unlucky to not have won the matches against Bulgaria at home and Montenegro away (in both matches we were the better team). The team is very good but totally inexperienced.

Still, we have the opportunity on qualifying via the Nations League where I think we are favourites to win League D (semi is against Macedonia). Nevertheless, it is pretty amazing going 14 matches without a defeat (despite that the opponents, for the most part were weak), especially considering that many doubters were thinking that it is gonna be just another Lichtenstein-kind of minion, ignoring the fact that many Kosovans were already playing top football for other nations.

NoPace

He had a good season for La Real, mad he's still only 22 considering he's been a regular for last four seasons now.

He'll be playing for elite club in next two seasons.
Oyarzabal is right up on the list of right wingers it's odd we didn't sign once we decided Sanchez was not going to play RW, or even 2-3 years before. I don't watch him regularly enough to know how good he is but he seems like a solid player and his numbers are similar to Griezmann's at the same club. Seems like an obvious one and at a gettable club, though maybe there is a reason Atletico or the big 2 haven't spend big on him.

Walters_19_MuFc

I'm liking Italy's new look team. The midfield of Jorginho, Verratti and Barella looks very good on paper.

Think they'll do well in the Euro's providing they qualify.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Feck, we won't get better chances than the last two in few minutes against Italy. Need to do better in these.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The sky sports app has James up top. Is that correct or is he on the wings?
hard to tell yet ... I thought so (and had edited my post) but not sure yet. Him and Brooks both in that area but can't tell if they're a "fluid" front three or just frenetic and running all over the place.

What I do know is (1) our keystone cop defence may have re-emerged .. no formation at all (2) the ref is shite and needs to understand the difference between a foul and a sheer dive (3) the fan with the mike should shut up. Hes louder than a stadium announcer and tbf to the Hungarian fans, they don't need him (4) Wales don't seem to have learned from the Croatia game... could have drawn that and giving Hungary far too much respect.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
This is gonna be a long night for Estonia...4:0 for Germany after 25 minutes. ^^

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I really hope Ampadu gets chances for Chelsea next season. Such a talent.
he is a decent player. Still not sure what his best position is. Seen him sit/a DM but got good energy and can push up too (but maybe that's because we miss Ramsey and Ampadu takes his space).

presume with Jorginho and Kante, he might be limited to subs/cup games?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
he is a decent player. Still not sure what his best position is. Seen him sit/a DM but got good energy and can push up too (but maybe that's because we miss Ramsey and Ampadu takes his space).

presume with Jorginho and Kante, he might be limited to subs/cup games?
God only knows. Depends on who the manager is really.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I'm liking Italy's new look team. The midfield of Jorginho, Verratti and Barella looks very good on paper.

Think they'll do well in the Euro's providing they qualify.
Meh, the midfield is decent (although Jorginho is a bang average sideways merchant and the Italian Joe Allen) but zero quality forwards other than Insigne who I really don't rate. Other than Quagliarella, but very unlikely he'll still be doing it by the Euros.

Couple of decent cb options still in Chiellini/Bonucci but they're gunna be pretty old by the Euros. Pretty garbage fullback and keeper options as well.

Can't see anything special in the side, certainly less talent there than pretty much every top European nation (England, Spain, Belgium, Germany, France, Netherlands etc), the side is definitely one of the most underwhelming Italy teams I've seen in a long while.

Iceicebaby

Supports
Liverpool
How the hell did this turkey team beat France.
2-0 to Iceland after 30min