Internationals June (Pre-Euro Friendlies + World Cup Qualifiers)

Deery

Dreary
Didn’t realise there was a match tonight, something to watch anyway.

Walters_19_MuFc

Interesting team selection by Gareth. Hard to work out if its a 343 or 4231

Could be either:

Pickford
Trippier Coady Mings
TAA Bellingham Rice Saka
Lingard Kane Grealish

Or

Pickford
TAA Coady Mings Trippier
Bellingham Rice
Saka Lingard Grealish
Kane

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
My prediction is that Lingard will end up at the Euros instead of someone who gets injured.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Müller starts. As lone CF, it would seem. Oh feck off Jogi :lol:

FlapR

What other feck is the point in playing people that aren't going to the euros? I dont get it, if they aren't fit they shouldn't be in the squad in the first place.

SATA

What other feck is the point in playing people that aren't going to the euros? I dont get it, if they aren't fit they shouldn't be in the squad in the first place.
Probably as a softener for the players who are missing out on the euros squad as a whole

Deery

Dreary
What countries is this thing being held in anyway did they decide it would be all over Europe?

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Which ones do you disagree with?
His previous love in with 5 at the back, starting players that aren't going to the Euro's in matches that are so close to the tournament, taking so long to bring Grealish into the England set up, snubbing Smalling over players worse at CB just because they were slightly better on the ball, picking Saka rather than Greenwood, always sticking with Pickford when Pope and Henderson are clearly better, giving every man and his dog an England call up. Missing a penalty in Euro 1996, being an ex Middlesbrough shit house. That's it mainly. :D

Walters_19_MuFc

His previous love in with 5 at the back, starting players that aren't going to the Euro's in matches that are so close to the tournament, taking so long to bring Grealish into the England set up, snubbing Smalling over players worse at CB just because they were slightly better on the ball, picking Saka rather than Greenwood, always sticking with Pickford when Pope and Henderson are clearly better, giving every man and his dog an England call up. Missing a penalty in Euro 1996, being an ex Middlesbrough shit house. That's it mainly. :D
Haha. Not a lot then?

Dan_F

Shameful boos. Thought I’d put this on to try and increase my excitement level for the Euros. A timely reminder of why I struggle to like the national team.

bosskeano

Saka wearing the #7 for England?? i thought the #7 was worn by players of quality

JuriM

Because players who were involved in last weeks finals need to rest? (United, Chelsea, City). They play in next friendly.

Walters_19_MuFc

I dont like how the three behind Kane are set up. Would prefer Grealish on the left, Lingard down the middle and Saka on the right.