Internationals June (Pre-Euro Friendlies + World Cup Qualifiers)

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Not sure why people read anything into these games. Half these lads will barely play a minute and those who will just want a gentle run out

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Not sure why people read anything into these games. Half these lads will barely play a minute and those who will just want a gentle run out
Because it’s important to gather form. You can’t just turn a performance on. England will struggle if they continue to play like this.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
These games are supposed to gain momentum going into a tournament.. form, patterns, partnerships between players, etc.

You can't just suddenly say "you 11 go and play together". Southgate won't get the fortune he had in the WC

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Mings is apparently our go too centre back in the absence of Maguire and he's possibly the worst player I've seen in an England squad.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Anyone else think Greenwood could have had a far bigger impact on this tournament than touted? Watching his form for Utd the last 6 months, it's clear he would have had an impact on this England team. He just has hat something different which I'm not seeing on the pitch at the moment.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Mings is apparently our go too centre back in the absence of Maguire and he's possibly the worst player I've seen in an England squad.
Remember the days when we had Campbell, Terry, Rio, Carragher and King. Followed by Woodgate whenever he was fit. Honestly none of the current CBs would even make that squad.

Reiver

Remember the days when we had Campbell, Terry, Rio, Carragher and King. Followed by Woodgate whenever he was fit. Honestly none of the current CBs would even make that squad.
Back in those days, as a Scotland fan, I used to worry that England might win something. Not sweating it over this tournament.

Nick7

With the wealth of talent England have, they play some very uninspiring football.

DavidDeSchmikes

Seeing as Grealish is English, that penalty is clever play and he was entitled to go down