Internationals June (Pre-Euro Friendlies + World Cup Qualifiers)

Nogbadthebad

jesus christ, going for the billy big balls and look at the result.

Man has played less football this year than my two year old.

MU655

Don't understand why Henderson took that. Since when has Henderson been a penalty taker? There are quite a few players who should have had that above him (Grealish, Calvert, Sancho)

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Don't understand why Henderson took that. Since when has Henderson been a penalty taker? There are quite a few players who should have had that above him (Grealish, Calvert, Sancho)
Purely because he's the only England outfield player with over 50 caps who hasn't scored. Selfish, thinking only about himself.

Nogbadthebad

he took it because he's never scored for england and thinks he's the man.

He's neither a penalty taker nor a captain.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
He's shite at them full stop. Scandalous he insisted on taking that. Selfish bastard.
Yep, very selfish. DCL deserved that goal all day long. Wonder what was going through his head, he's usually thinking about the team first?

Or maybe feck you Everton player.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Seems a poor way to support the lads by turning up to the match and chanting songs about Patrick fecking Bamford every time Watkins touches it.

Deery

Dreary
At least they’re getting the wins I suppose but I’m really not sure how this England side will do could be fantastic or shit..

Deery

Dreary
Probably Grealish yeah, forgot about him. Just impressed by Lingard and Bellingham. They added a lot of speed and directness in the final third.
Yeah Bellingham is particularly good.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
At least there getting the wins I suppose but I’m really not sure how this England side will do could be fantastic or shit..
Would help if we played close to our first team so we can see how they gel. All I've really learned from the two games is Grealish is quality, Bellingham should start and Henderson is a melon.

Deery

Dreary
Would help if we played close to our first team so we can see how they gel. All I've really learned from the two games is Grealish is quality, Bellingham should start and Henderson is a melon.
Nothing you didn’t already know then.

Deery

Dreary
Belgium v Croatia is a 19:45 on Sky premier league, be a good match to evaluate your chances as Croatia is England’s first opponent.