Internationals June (Pre-Euro Friendlies + World Cup Qualifiers)

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Kelliher with two lovely saves from decent Hungarian chances. Very good goal keeping reflexes

Deery

Dreary
I know Varane has been a bit poor in the past for Madrid but he looks fine for France , could turn out to be a great signing if we get him on the cheap..

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Ireland just did the knee against Hungary in their game in Budapest just now and they were loud boos and very intimidating noises from the home fans.
They are in Hungary, not in Dublin though.
I believe that's why.

BTW Bulgaria looks very underwhelming, haven't had a single shot in more than 55 minutes, but they are playing against France so i guess that's why, France defense have been superb.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Bulgaria also only managed 2 shots all game against Russia, their football is in a terrible condition for a long time now.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
That chance after 30 seconds sums up the difference between United's Bruno and Portugal's Bruno. United's Porugal would have given his teammate a bollocking for not passing to him. Portugal's Bruno can't do that because that teammate most often is Ronaldo.

Zoo

If they had a proper CF then this would be a bloody good team. Ronaldo will always start ahead of Andre Silva though.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Better goal scorer but he doesn’t offer much as a focal point and is often too selfish IMO.
Depends on what your perception of a CF is then. To me, it's the team's primary goalscorer. Ronaldo obviously betters Silva in every conceivable way in that regard.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Ronaldo has been awful so far. That free kick just now
yikes

edit: Bruno just scored 1:0

Wayne's World

Finish by Bruno. Portugal look very sharp tonight, even with Ronaldo having an awful game

Dangerous side in the Euros

prateik

Started watching less than 10 mins ago..
Bruno set one up for Ronaldo, nearly had a great cross a couple of mins back and now scored..

mu4c_20le

It's always hilarious people talking crap about Ronaldo. You know your gonna eat pie real quick so it's silly.
What I don't understand is trashing Ronaldo but bigging up Cavani and Sergio Ramos :confused:

SAFMUTD

Somehow I thought that being Bruno involved I would find the goal and assist video here....Giflord has really spoiled me:lol:

Deery

Dreary
Ronaldo looking surprisingly fresh could be a big player at the Euros..