Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers)

Gordon S

How Bellingham is still a teenager is beyond me. Does not make sense in my head.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Get in Krunic! Great start from us. Dedic, Ahmedhodzic, Tahirovic all looking good.
We've had worse tbf. :lol:

Also, Sehic > de Gea
Honestly was just thinking that with some of those passes out from the back :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How Bellingham is still a teenager is beyond me. Does not make sense in my head.
Yep, is he even 20 yet? Fairly sure he joined Dortmund at same time as Haaland so feels like he's been at this level for 5-6 years but obviously less.

Italy just going to rotationally foul him all night.

whitbyviking

Why on earth is VAR checking that goal when there was zero controversy. Do they have to check every goal?

If we don’t get a second with this pressure I can see this as a Southgate special with us hanging on by our fingernails in the second half

Gordon S

Yep, is he even 20 yet? Fairly sure he joined Dortmund at same time as Haaland so feels like he's been at this level for 5-6 years but obviously less.

Italy just going to rotationally foul him all night.
Turns 20 in the summer i believe. Plays and acts like an experienced top player. Feels like he is the heart and engine of this team.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Feels kind of amateurish on channel 4 doesn't it? Bring that butterface bloke back.

Sylar

I can see why Southgate always goes with Pickford tbh

Chief123

Why on earth do they have dugouts which are below the pitch? Can barely even see the grass.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Grealish stealing a shirt so far.
Why beat a man when you can just fall over him for a foul.
The guy is literally making a career out of it .
Its surprising other players don't copy the technique. Its not that difficult. Push the ball slightly with right foot, stiffen back leg and fall over. Ta dah