Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers + Friendlies)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Why do they keep going on with the penalties when the use of lasers is so blatant? Isn't it even a potential health risk for the players?

Tacitus56AD

Supports
Bayern Munich
With his goal Thomas Müller equaled Uwe Seeler (Germany and Hamburg legend) for 43 goals scored for germany. They share the 8th place in scoring for germany now behind Karl Heinz Rummenigge (45 goals) and ahead of Michael Ballack (42 goals).

el3mel

I know we're a shit team but they still found ways to feck up my ways. Just should have gone and lost in the main time instead of this shit.

Feck this team.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
If I was Egypt I'd launch a protest. This has to have at least some kind of consequences.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Why do they keep going on with the penalties when the use of lasers is so blatant? Isn't it even a potential health risk for the players?
Not at the distance they're being used at. If you can see the big blob of light on the players face or body, it's from quite a distance away.

Idxomer

If I was Egypt I'd launch a protest. This has to have at least some kind of consequences.
Tbf if the game were in Egypt, the same would've happened.

It's a tradition in Africa and the north countries are the ones that started it.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Tbf if the game were in Egypt, the same would've happened.

It's a tradition in Africa and the north countries are the ones that started it.
I wasn't aware of that fact, but if it's already convention then all the more reason to start stamping it out.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Where the hell is Gravenberch, the new Frank Rijkaard?! Not even on the bench?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He was running just fine a minute later. Was subbed at half time because the game was dead and the Armenian butchers were desperately trying to end his career.
Ah thanks. That's reassuring.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Jota is a seriously stupid player. So many wrong decisions