Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers)

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Poland are no mugs but this has been a fecking dire performance by England. Southgate a very fortunate manager.

Paul_Scholes18

It is interesting to see the bigger nations. I think England is one of those that impressed me the most, but no side feel like obvious favorite for europe.

I think an outsider like Denmark could be a good bet.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Chilwell mugged for the 3rd time tonight.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Harrys absolutely bailed out Southgate there.

We've managed this game so poorly, on and off the pitch.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Macedonia really deserve a win here, Germany have been absolute shit. Only goal coming from a dive and should've had a penalty given against them for handball.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It is interesting to see the bigger nations. I think England is one of those that impressed me the most, but no side feel like obvious favorite for europe.

I think an outsider like Denmark could be a good bet.
You think? England have been absolute toilet in every game Ive watched them play for the last year.

Dan_F

Who at ITV chose Sam Matterface to be lead commentator. There’s some grim co comms out there (BT I’m looking at you), but he actually makes me want to turn it off, which is rare for the main commentator.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Literally the same pattern could repeat itself here. Roy did a decent job in his first tournament with little expectations but wasted the following two, Southgate done a decent job in 2018 with little expectations and I can see the next two tournaments being pissed up the wall because the FA don't have the balls to make the decision.

Surely there's some hipster somewhere down for a part time job?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Just I say that, Macedonia have scored :lol:

Delighted for them. Low deserves all this for the shite he's put out today.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I dont think so. Only one proper world class player, terrible central midfield and defence and goalkeeper - high quality attacking midfield.
I mean England have the players to be up there with any country. They have to pick the right players though. A front 4 of Kane, Grealish as the 10, then 2 of Rashford, Sterling and Sancho is a no brainer for a front 4 and its a front 4 that is probably better than what any country can put out. England probably also have the best set of full backs around, if they pick TAA (or James/Wan Bissaka) and Shaw at left back. Then you have as part of the midfield base available the captain of Liverpool in Henderson who has been huge for them in their success, multiple other at least solid options to partner and different types of partners, and at CB you can pick between Maguire (United captain), Gomez (starter for Liverpool and CL and PL winner), and Stones (key player for City this year). You have quality all around, it's down to them to be fit of course but also Southgate to actually pick the best players (Grealish never playing despite easily being the best #10 England have, and most creative player) and players who compliment each other.

Thats not to say players like Walker, Mount and Chilwell are shit, they're decent players... but come on. It's not a comparison at all between Shaw and Chilwell, TAA and Walker, or Grealish and literally any other attacking midfielder that Southgate picks.

Judas

Open to offers
Who at ITV chose Sam Matterface to be lead commentator. There’s some grim co comms out there (BT I’m looking at you), but he actually makes me want to turn it off, which is rare for the main commentator.
He's absolutely appalling. I get wanting to bring through someone younger, but he's just awful. No charisma, talks shite, and just not good to listen to.