Internationals November (Nations League / Euro 2021 play-offs / Friendlies)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He can't be an idiot though, he must know that he's not great at them and someone like Bruno seems as though he would be a better bet to win matches.
He's chasing the all time goal record and he's the leader. Even if there's a better FK taker, Ronnie is king.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Switzerland with a good goal at the first touch.
They are playing with a suffocating pressure, biting.
There is no time to think too much with the ball and Spain does not seem to have a very clear plan, which ends up falling into precipitation due to the Swiss pressure.
Lately I have the feeling that most teams play to see who does the most intense high pressure

Mr Smith

Martial link up play is actually World class. Should arguably have a goal at least by now
That's the frustrating thing though isn't it? He does so well with his link up play, gets the team going, but then misses both of those chances. So do you persist with him, knowing he's probably not the most clinical but will help the team flow, or do you look elsewhere because he misses too many chances?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
He's chasing the all time goal record and he's the leader. Even if there's a better FK taker, Ronnie is king.
Didn't think of that. I'd imagine a few cheeky friendlies arranged between Portugal and San Marino in the next year or so.

He's more deserving than Pele or Romario in my opinion, who counted goals scored in their back gardens vs the kids.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Lining up with Ginter/Max as fullbacks and Rüdiger, who hasn't played a minute for his club, in defence might be a low point in the history of DIE MANNSCHAFT.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Didn't think of that. I'd imagine a few cheeky friendlies arranged between Portugal and San Marino in the next year or so.
That might happen but for example we played Andorra this week and he like the other starters played only 45 mins.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Fonte and Guerreiro way too weak defensively. Coman is too much of an athlete for Guerreiro and Fonte has lost Martial a bunch of times, Pepe is badly missed.

Tony needs a goal so bad, so frustrating watching Patricio pull off these saves. He's such a confidence player once he gets a big goal I know more will come

Martials been unlucky, has had a good game if he scores. It Will be considered a good game.

lex talionis

Nicely done by the keeper on the last Martial chance, but my God how many chances does he need? An off day happens to all strikers but questions need to be asked of Anthony. For both club and country.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Very good game from all united players.

I don't think Martial has done anything wrong, he's just unlucky. Other day he could've had 3.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Jota to come in will be important and I''d like to see Semedo on for Guerreiro with Cancelo moving to the left.

0-0 is a good result for us so I expect France to come out swinging in the second half as they need to score

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Ronaldo really close there should be one nil
I love how it should be 1-0 because Ronaldo was close but France still had BY FAR the best opportunities. It could as well be 0-3 for France.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
France is outplaying us, our midfield is not working atm, Danilo and William are too slow to cope with the french attack and help little going forward.
Fonte is also too old now, let's hope Patrício keeps saving everything and Ronaldo scores out of nowhere as usual.

Gordon S

2-0 Sweden now, important result for us. Croatia looking very average in defense

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
France is outplaying us, our midfield is not working atm, Danilo and William are too slow to cope with the french attack and help little going forward.
Fonte is also too old now, let's hope Patrício keeps saving everything and Ronaldo scores out of nowhere as usual.
We badly miss Pepe and Renato would have been very important today too. We're not playing badly though, France just have a ridiculous team