Internationals November (Nations League / Euro 2021 play-offs / Friendlies)

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Now he's subbed off Sané and Goretzka. He wants this to end as much as we do.

Cathy Ferguson

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
How the hell does any team let Kovacic score against them...much less two!! Dude never scores.

Also, Giroud once again keeps proving he is the best striker for this French team.

footballistic orgasm

Supports
No team in particular
Total humiliation, David Luiz must be smiling hahaha.

On a side note, Portugal really should be playing a much better brand of football with all the talent in the team.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Germany have been shocking
Shocking would imply they have actually put in some sort of performance, which I think would be far too nice for whatever the feck this has been...

Basically just 11 people stumbling around pretending to play human chess... And failing.

Footy van de Geek

How the hell does any team let Kovacic score against them...much less two!! Dude never scores.

Also, Giroud once again keeps proving he is the best striker for this French team.
He must have read Chelsea fans on here with their hopes of seeing Mount, Havertz and Kanté in a 4-3-3.

"Not on my feckin' watch!"

backpass

When you watch a Bayern game you hear permanent shouting and encouragment. In this game no one shouted once on the pitch or from the sideline. When you choose Kroos and Gundogan as your leaders, you have no leader in the first place on the pitch. Next game in March, long time for Low to continue doing nothing....