Internationals October (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Argentina vs Germany will be a nice watch. It's a shame UEFA Nations League thing diminished the possiblities of these match ups, don't like how UEFA segregates themselves all the time, and its awful for the rest of the world not being able to test themselves vs European nations.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Argentina vs Germany will be a nice watch. It's a shame UEFA Nations League thing diminished the possiblities of these match ups, don't like how UEFA segregates themselves all the time, and its awful for the rest of the world not being able to test themselves vs European nations.
UEFA has his fair share of blame on this, but this was mainly made to accommodate club's complains about players have to travel to different continents for "useless" friendly games.

I do think the Nations League was a very good idea, the competition format is very forward looking, but I think this could become a worldwide competition. It has the potential and right format for that to happen.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So, after we smash Northern Ireland's pubteam this Thursday I think it's safe to say we will qualify. There is no way we can feck this up now. I'm not even scared of jinxing it.

Lee565

It's that time again were our players go away for international duty and look ten times for their country than for us.

BigBebe

It's that time again were our players go away for international duty and look ten times for their country than for us.
Don't worry, the vast majority of our players are going to spend the international break at Carrington (except for those who have popped over to Dubai)

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I'm scared for today against Argentina. I know Argentina aren't in a good shape themselves but, still, it could get ugly.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Germany leading early vs Argentina. Rojo with complete unnecessary tackle leading to Gnabry's goal.

Rojo with a mistake again. 2-0 Germany 25 minutes in

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Argentina’s defence have been absolute crap since World Cup 2014. And when the opposition don’t have to worry about Messi they look even worse.

why aren’t Lisandro Martinez getting a chance? Also, Kannemann on the bench is miles better than Otamendi/Rojo

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Otamendi, Taglifico, Foyth, Paredes, De Paul and Lautaro were all starters in the Copa. Pereyra and Dybala also played from the beginning during the tournament.

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Argentina reminding me of Barca; too many slow players all over the pitch.

what a free kick from Germany. And what a rocket from De Paul.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Otamendi, Taglifico, Foyth, Paredes, De Paul and Lautaro were all starters in the Copa. Pereyra and Dybala also played from the beginning during the tournament.
Thanks.

Smashing game so far.

Kostov

I feel embarrassed every time the commentator mentions that Rojo is associated with Manchester United. Absolute garbage of a player.

Last edited:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Do Argentina not have any good young defenders coming through, CB combination of Otamendi and Rojo is just dreadful. Said before but don't think Foyth at RB is long term option either.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Do Argentina not have any good young defenders coming through, CB combination of Otamendi and Rojo is just dreadful. Said before but don't think Foyth at RB is long term option either.
Are they playing their full team though? Germany have quite a few players injured/rested so I think Argentina would be doing the same.

Really like what's coming from Germany btw but I think Argentina don't represented the highest level of competition right now.

I'm in love with Klostermann btw. Such a good alround RB, finally we've found someone to replace Lahm (without having to play out of position). Him and Halstenberg can be our wing back for many years.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
And it's continuing right where we left off, Gnabry running, winning a corner, ball comes to Waldschmidt, nice shot but to the side net.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I meant about possession and passing that people seem obsessed with. It is about putting the ball in the net.
Also could mean Argentina had to pass more because they were losing early, and Germany could sit on the counter and create shots easily.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Its criminal that we have completely ignored the German market for years. There are so many talented players available and yet we dont seem to make a move . I am not even talking about the superstar signings.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Its criminal that we have completely ignored the German market for years. There are so many talented players available and yet we dont seem to make a move . I am not even talking about the superstar signings.
There really aren't to be honest. German football has been declining quite heavily in the last couple of years.

Deery

Dreary
First time I’ve watched Havertz quality player, who does he play for and how much would he cost?

But he does have Real Madrid written all over him.