Internationals October (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Ok, Norway what the feck are you doing? I need you to get at least a draw, please.

snowkarl

Alright. We have some good young players so hopefully the next few years will prove exciting.
Comparing our youth prospects to Chelsea and Arsenal and it's nowhere near as exciting...

Best bet is our good new signings policy and hopefully we'll get more Jameses and Maguires.

Meep

Olsen didnt make it at Roma. But I think he is a good keeper.

snowkarl

What's special about Arsenal's youth prospects?
Well they've had a fair few break into their first team this year quite convincingly and I was extremely impressed by Saka against us

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
This coach...losing and his last change is Navas-Carvajal

No idea,probably he still didn't decide yet the starter GK
We still suck.. same shit different year.

Where's Silva and Isco? Why are we playing so many shit players I've barely heard about?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
We still suck.. same shit different year.

Where's Silva and Isco? Why are we playing so many shit players I've barely heard about?
:lol: Silva left the team last year and I guess he didn't call Isco because barely played lately.
I like a midfield with Fabián, Rodri (if he starts playing well) and someone else,but Ramos needs a partner better than Albiol.
Most of the attack is rubbish.I'd play 4-6-0 with Oyarzabal looking for holes

Ramos

I also heard that Iceland will probably face teams from Nation's League group C due to teams in Group B having to play each other so if Switzerland qualify directly we'll play Bulgaria and the likes.

Portugal will be Pot 2 then. 6 groups and there probably won't be 6 European teams ranked higher than them in total besides who wins the group.
That's true. As it stands and looking at the next fixtures and most likely outcomes, if the Swiss qualify you could face Romania at home and then the winner of Israel-Hungary.

Although a low league B team like Northern Ireland can still end up in there with you depending on some results (mainly in the Spain and Croatia groups), but it won't be far off from that.

The Stain

Conceded another goal in 90+.. Seen that before. At least Norway scored.

The Stain

Not terrible. Even if Romania beat us next game they still have to go to Spain and get a result.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Oh man, that's a shame. He's still ridiculously good.
Yes it is but we have to give confidence to Ceballos and all those of the sub21.
He should have called Dani Olmo.Now we have Ansu Fati too.We will see if he is really good or another Munir.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
That's true. As it stands and looking at the next fixtures and most likely outcomes, if the Swiss qualify you could face Romania at home and then the winner of Israel-Hungary.

Although a low league B team like Northern Ireland can still end up in there with you depending on some results (mainly in the Spain and Croatia groups), but it won't be far off from that.
I think we can safely bank Switzerland now to qualify automatically which means it will be somewhat of a final between Ireland and Denmark. I'm not sure I care much to figure out the rest of the possibilties at the moment. Just wait for it to be over.

Iceland aren't even secure in their 3rd place in the case that Albania pull off an upset win over France but lets face it, that's very unlikely. Does feel weird to look at the position now and see that we can realistically finish on 21 points but very unlikely to finish higher than 3rd regardless.

Ramos

I think we can safely bank Switzerland now to qualify automatically which means it will be somewhat of a final between Ireland and Denmark. I'm not sure I care much to figure out the rest of the possibilties at the moment. Just wait for it to be over.

Iceland aren't even secure in their 3rd place in the case that Albania pull off an upset win over France but lets face it, that's very unlikely. Does feel weird to look at the position now and see that we can realistically finish on 21 points but very unlikely to finish higher than 3rd regardless.
Doesn't matter if you finish 3rd or 4th. Play-offs are based on Nations League and since you were in League A and all (or most of) the other teams there will qualify directly, you'll be in it.

dev1l

Was decent. Excellent assist:

Laughable that a bloke who can't even get in the rubbish Hull squad is being preferred to Normann.
Thank you.
Apart from the cross, I liked the way he made space for himself so he had enough time to cross the ball.