Internationals October (Nations League + Euro 2021 play-offs + Friendlies)

VivaRonaldo85

P*sses me off to see Rashford and Maguire playing another 180 minutes this week. Where’s the LFC players? Has Kloppo been in Southgate’s ear to make sure his boys are fresh for the weekends league game. Will Ole say anything.... NO. Would Klopp, Pep or José say something..... OF COURSE. Rant over!

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Mount on the right again? Urgh, is Southgate trying to make England fans hate Mount?
They don't need excuses to go after our players at the best of times either as Cole, JT and Lamps found out.

Buzzing to see Reece get his full debut after a decent amount of minutes in the last two, hopefully this is the start of him firmly establishing himself as one of the main RB/RWB's alongside obviously Trent.

Classical Mechanic

They don't need excuses to go after our players at the best of times either as Cole, JT and Lamps found out.

Buzzing to see Reece get his full debut after a decent amount of minutes in the last two, hopefully this is the start of him firmly establishing himself as one of the main RB/RWB's alongside obviously Trent.
Lampard was twice voted England player of the year by the fans.

Robindinho

Even if he’s adamant on playing with a back 3/5, it doesn’t have to be so defensive. You don’t need 2 defensive midfielders sitting in front of 3 centre backs...

Pickford

James
Walker
Coady
Maguire
Maitland-Niles

Rice
Grealish

Sancho
Kane
Rashford

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
whenever I see Martial and Mbappe together:):):):):)
I'd really like to see them clicking together, I think they have very good potential together as a partnership.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Another round of Mount hating, another round for Mount to shut them up. Happy to see Reece get a start too. Shine on boys!!

saivet

Even if he’s adamant on playing with a back 3/5, it doesn’t have to be so defensive. You don’t need 2 defensive midfielders sitting in front of 3 centre backs...

Pickford

James
Walker
Coady
Maguire
Maitland-Niles

Rice
Grealish

Sancho
Kane
Rashford
Grealish shouldn't play in a midfield 2

cj_sparky

Not a nice tackle from Maguire, he may be lucky to get away with just a yellow in the Premier League with VAR.

saivet

Has Henderson not played at all the past two international breaks?
No, Pope played in the friendly and Pickford in both Nations League games. I don't think Southgate will drop Pickford unless he fecks up for England or Everton drop him.

K_Ash

Griezmann has not scored regularly in so long that he is still celebrating with that totally dated/Played out dance :lol:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
The fact he plays Kalvin Phillips in front of a back 3 rather than within a back 3 shows me that Southgate isnt good enough.

Its literally what he does for Leeds alot of the time so he clearly doesnt pay attention or give a crap.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Rashford struggles with the simple things so much. 5 yard passes going astray. This is why when his confidence goes down he takes so long to get it back as most players just revert to keeping things simple to build their confidence back up.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Mbappe needs to score at least two to make up for that absolute sitter.