Internationals October (Nations League + Euro 2021 play-offs + Friendlies)

Hester_manc

The referee once had a match between Madrid and Villareal. He gave a soft penalty to Madrid. After the match he was seen leaving the match with 2 Real Madrid bags. What do his bags look like when he leaves the match today? ;-)

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Grealish must have pissed Southgate off somehow. Probably forgot to wear his tie to a team function or something. Ridiculous.

The worst thing is we're stuck with Southgate until England flop at the Euro's. A wasted couple of years.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
What the feck is this referee on? Acid? Coke? Weed? Heroin? All ?

Ridiculous referring tbh, different rules for the teams.

PoTMS

Grealish must have pissed Southgate off somehow. Probably forgot to wear his tie to a team function or something. Ridiculous.

The worst thing is we're stuck with Southgate until England flop at the Euro's. A wasted couple of years.
Try having both Ole and Gareth at the wheel.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Even Chelsea fans was wondering why Lampard seemingly plays Mount every single game. That same delusion has seemingly passed onto Southgate. Meritocracy, my ass. What has Mount, or anyone done that Grealish hasn't done this season better and doing so at a bottom ten club?
I would play them both.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
You guys think Ole makes dumb subs. De Boer subs in Babel for the last 30 seconds :lol:

saivet

Regardless of the red card, terrible performance from England. Really confused by a lot of things with Southgate. There was a lot of lumping the ball long towards the end of the game with no joy.

Cloud7

I don’t think he’s lazy, hence why I put it in quotation marks. I think Southgate is a fool who is going to waste this generation of players, but I was just giving you my opinion as to why.

Southgate is a very defensive manager; flair players are the absolute last priority for him.
This is the point I was trying to make in the thread about Southgate. He isn't necessarily a bad manager, but this is the best generation of players England have had for a long time, and they're a quality manager away from winning an international tournament IMO.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Babel coming on for Memphis. Liverpool reject, United reject

Babel who we all forgot existed.

Jaxa

Scotland win 1-0, tough game, Czechs with the better football but we had a fair few chances of scoring more too, 8 games unbeaten, defence was solid (Scott had a good game back there) and 4 points top of our group, lovely

Paul_Scholes18

Disaster from Sweden. Such a poor nations league so far with 0 points. I think we look decent in attack at times, but not very efficient. Kulusevski is not at the level we need him to be. Very poor in everything apart from dribbling really. There is some raw talent there, but I would drop him in next game. Our defense with Lindelöf has been crap. Not sure I blame Lindelöf, but he is part of the problem.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Disaster from Sweden. Such a poor nations league so far with 0 points. I think we look decent in attack at times, but not very efficient. Kulusevski is not at the level we need him to be. Very poor in everything apart from dribbling really. There is some raw talent there, but I would drop him in next game. Our defense with Lindelöf has been crap. Not sure I blame Lindelöf, but he is part of the problem.
Nice to see our centre backs doing well on international duty. Can't wait for Newcastle

Paul_Scholes18

Nice to see our centre backs doing well on international duty. Can't wait for Newcastle
I am not really looking forward too it. We are a mess in defense at the moment.
Play 3-5-2 or something like that or a diamond midfield.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Even Chelsea fans was wondering why Lampard seemingly plays Mount every single game. That same delusion has seemingly passed onto Southgate. Meritocracy, my ass. What has Mount, or anyone done that Grealish hasn't done this season better and doing so at a bottom ten club?
Not being funny but mount today made runs in behind put balls in the box looked lively had chances. Whilst rashford may as well not gave played
If theres anyone who should be dropped for grealish its rashford who was quite frankly shit.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Heh, another fecking draw. Fair result honestly, we still struggle so much to create and convert big chances...chiesa vs poland and immobile tonight, we just can't miss those

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Felix is not worth more then 40M.

Granted we all know it was not actually “120M”.

The lad is massively overhyped and it’s not even funny.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This is the point I was trying to make in the thread about Southgate. He isn't necessarily a bad manager, but this is the best generation of players England have had for a long time, and they're a quality manager away from winning an international tournament IMO.
I agree the manager could be upgraded, but I don’t think we have the defence or midfield to win a tournament. Our best players are all 10s, wingers, strikers & right backs.