Internationals October (Nations League + Euro 2021 play-offs + Friendlies)

always_hoping

Maguire send off going from bad for worse for him.

On another note where is the sense in having all these internationals in the middle of already congested club season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We cannot be starting him in our next game.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
God, I'm turning this shit off. I don't know why I bother with England. Especially with this clown in charge.

A-man

Lindelof again having a much more of a playmaker role for Sweden compared to United.

Untd55

Well, that sucks.

It was always going to end in disaster. Maguire has been bigged up beyond belief and now the pressure is telling because he is not up to it, and never has been.

Moving to Manchester United may prove the worst decision for Maguire's playing career. Of course, the massive wage will make up for it.

Deery

Dreary
Can’t be starting Maguire next match the man was absolutely shocking there..

RoyH1

What the hell has happened to Maguire? He was never top class but nowhere near this bad.
What happened in Greece is still weighing heavy on his mind I guess. He needs a hard reset. I hope the club can help him out.

Jaxa

Anyone watched Scotland at all and know how Mctominays been doing in a back three ?
He's growing into the role with each game, his positioning is still a little off but it's an interesting play by Clarke, i was not for it after the first game as he looked very shakey all game but he is a big unit back there and is holding his own here against the Czech's, what i do think is he needs to use his ball playing abilities a bit better and have the confidence to bring the ball out from the back and up the field because he has the ability to do it.

Jack-C20

I’d say it’s the Spanish referee but I wouldn’t be surprised if that was given in England more often than not.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I must be some kind of idiot because I haven't a clue what he's given a penalty for.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
People need to chill out, Maguire will be fine just having a poor spell. We know there’s a good player in there!

Untd55

Maguire send off going from bad for worse for him.

On another note where is the sense in having all these internationals in the middle of already congested club season.
Yep, they probably should have suspended it. It also seems a bit weird that they are travelling to different countries when they are purporting to limit travel as much as possible.

It would have been better to change the qualifiers for the next world cup. Limit the qualifiers to one game in a neutral venue for the group stage, and possibly play the nations league next season would have made more sense.