Internationals October (Nations League + Euro 2021 play-offs + Friendlies)

Hester_manc

I am danish, and I agree that it was never a penalty. But the red card for Maguire was a very stupid action, and the red card was correct. Dolberg was alone in the middle of the field and was not a real danger for England. I feel sorry for Maguire - dark times for him.

By the way, some of you might remeber Sisto from the games against Midtjylland

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Poor Harry. Genuinely sorry for the guy. Mentally seems to be having a hard time. Has my full support as our captain and as our player.
You must be new here. You're supposed to hammer our own when they are having a tough time

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Clear penalty denied for us against France. Of course. Unbelievable. fecking unbelievable stuff. I will brake something
Where the feck is VAR now?

Classical Mechanic

I am danish, and I agree that it was never a penalty. But the red card for Maguire was a very stupid action, and the red card was correct. Dolberg was alone in the middle of the field and was not a real danger for England. I feel sorry for Maguire - dark times for him.

By the way, some of you might remeber Sisto from the games against Midtjylland
Absurd penalty as it was more a foul by Delaney than anything but yes Maguire was awful in this game and deserved his red.

Deery

Dreary
We’re fecked when the league starts again both our most important players have totally lost their bottle DeGea and Maguire.

fecked, fecked I tell ye!

LVGSdive

Rashford is having a bad game. Grealish or Sancho should replace him at HT.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I presume we are talking about England. They just stand hoping the ball reaches them, as the box is crowded why not try and make sure you get in front of the defender.
Been a few times good crosses have come in and they stood still. like theyve never heard of movement in the box

kidbob

Genuinely worried about Rashford. Not even half the player he was since his back injury. Could be a defining moment in his career ala the Shaw leg break. Hope not.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Clear penalty denied for us against France. Of course. Unbelievable. fecking unbelievable stuff. I will brake something
Where the feck is VAR now?
Makes up for the penalty on Martial.

Ludens the Red

He's growing into the role with each game, his positioning is still a little off but it's an interesting play by Clarke, i was not for it after the first game as he looked very shakey all game but he is a big unit back there and is holding his own here against the Czech's, what i do think is he needs to use his ball playing abilities a bit better and have the confidence to bring the ball out from the back and up the field because he has the ability to do it.
Ta... although doesn’t sound convincing, maybe too soon to experiment with it at United.

What happened in Greece is still weighing heavy on his mind I guess. He needs a hard reset. I hope the club can help him out.
I’m not so sure. He’s been pretty rubbish post lockdown. Didn’t end the season well at all. Starting to think maybe this is just his level. I also think being United captain has gotten to hisbhewd

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
We’re fecked when the league starts again both our most important players have totally lost their bottle DeGea and Maguire.

fecked, fecked I tell ye!
Dave's confidence in particular must really be truly shot after yesterday and being partly to blame for what was a historic loss for the Spanish. But at least we know we have a tremendous second goalie waiting so he should play for a while without question. Let Dave build his confidence back up.

Harry is much more concerning as a whole because we're another injury to Lindelof or Bailly away from being royally fecked again.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Don't worry, it will all come back to us, when it will be more important.
When ffs? I am sick of this robbery against France. They got penalty in world cup same as this. Last game in a space of 10 minutes for same fouls they got pen, we didn't. NT football is killing my nerves. Can't wait Newcastle game to relax a bit :wenger: