Internationals October (World Cup Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Terrible from England. Smashed this lot 0-4 away just over a month ago. What's on earth's wrong with them? Another inept performance from Kane again should've start Abraham over that trudger. He doesn't look arsed anymore, I'll be surprised if he reaches double figures in goals this season if he keeps this up.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Mæhle is fecking dynamite for the national team! 4 goals in 7 games in the qualifiers and two in the Euro's as well. Ridiculous for a left back / wing back.
He's such a good finisher. Rarely let's a good chance gonto waste. He really likes that near post finish too.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Kane can't tie Ronaldo's boot regarding goalscoring.
I’m fairness he really was never even the conversation. Ronaldo at 37 is still a very clearly better goal scorer then Kane who is in his prime.

Oranges038

Henderson gets the ball, he just tries to bang it towards the box.

Mo Salah ain't there Jordan, there's nobody there.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Terrible from England. Smashed this lot 0-4 away just over a month ago. What's on earth's wrong with them? Another inept performance from Kane again should've start Abraham over that trudger. He doesn't look arsed anymore, I'll be surprised if he reaches double figures in goals this season if he keeps this up.
Is he that upset he didn't get his City move or have they seriously dodged a bullet?

Paul_Scholes18

Much better second half. Now we have a great chance to win the group. Beat Georgia and then hope Greece does something against Spain. If not then we can always beat Spain.

JuriM

Abraham injured now, there won't be happy club manager after this international..

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Huge point, fully deserved. Ukraine away always tough but that leaves us with 2 home games left against Finland and Ukraine, 4 points would seal 2nd place for us so long as Finland don't beat France. Can't hate that scenario.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Denmark have qualified for the world cup . Beat Austria 1-0 tonight - 8 wins out of 8 in this group. Zero goals conceded.

Zen

So, after all the praise, with the opponents being ever so slightly better.... was Phil Foden still the next coming of Jesus in midfield today?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
27 - 0 goal difference. This is the best Denmark since 86
Yeah. I was unsure if I would put them ahead of the late 90's team, but I do now. This team is coached almost to perfection by Hjulmand.

Bobski

Don't quite get Saka being elevated to a core player ahead of various other attackers. I mean, he is alright but, not much more yet.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Shaw is a bit of a worry, by his standards of last season he's been absolutely rubbish this one so far.

Kane and Sterling give you what you'd expect from this seasons Kane and Sterling... Mount shows why he shouldn't be this automatic England starter that he's somehow become... Foden was alright, but yeah everyone else, was just dire.

Maniron

Why is Abraham suddenly getting games when better strikes aren't even in the squad in Greenwood and Toney.
I would love to see Greenwood given a chance, couldn’t do worse than Kane or Sterling tonight

RoyH1

Denmark’s qualification run has been amazing. 27-0 is amazing, regardless the opposition.