Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was just typing Germany are going to win this 1-0 and there you go. Great hit from the defender.

Dan_F

Poland playing Australia or some other New Zealand shit in a bit, since we're playing at Stadion Narodowy I'd usually be calm but we've been beyond helpless against Slovakia's ugly sister so I won't hold my breath.
Slovakia’s ugly sister :lol: I’d be surprised if you can beat any one given how bad you were in that game.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Great goal from Halstenburg! Schulz should never be playing over him, he's been very good for the past season.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Oh shit Germany are now 1-0 up.

Kroos too.
I still think in a 3 man central midfield Kroos is a good player although not as good as he was two years back. Exposed in just a two though and not got leadership skills like Khedira and Bastian had.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Germany been much better since half time. Can see them getting second in next ten minutes and finishing the game.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Gnabry has been amazing. Coming inside and causing all kinds of problems. Should've have two more already.

Siorac

I should keep up with the Bundesliga and international football a bit more I guess: seeing that German backline felt like playing PES, without the real names...

marktan

NI are getting destroyed all of a sudden this second half, was it a tactical switch from Germany? Feel like NI need to stop with the high press now and drop deeper, they're getting hammered once Germany beat the press.

Zoo

Mason Greenwood has just come on for the U21’s.

AJ10

How is that not a pen, clearly got his man.

no Var?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Gnabry has been utter piss. I can't remember a single useful touch from him and he's missed up countless number of attacks
Gnabry has been amazing. Coming inside and causing all kinds of problems. Should've have two more already.
I saw the second comment and thought to myself "tell that to the poster over the page who think he's useless" and it's actually the same poster. :lol: Only can you get this extreme on an internet forum about a player performance in a football match.

Gnarby has been pretty good though and is useful player to start or come off the bench. Reus has been really quiet tonight which surprises me.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I saw the second comment and thought to myself "tell that to the poster over the page who think he's useless" and it's actually the same poster. :lol: Only can you get this extreme on an internet forum about a player performance in a football match.

Gnarby has been pretty good though and is useful player to start or come off the bench. Reus has been really quiet tonight which surprises me.
I meant in the second half. He was utter piss in the first half but looked completely different in the second

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Reus has been really quiet tonight which surprises me.
Reus was a huge disappointment against Netherlands, too. Would have been a much different game if he had not been so wasteful in crucial situations.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How does that affect everything?
It's a very very tight group now. Slovakia winning in Hungary currently so top 3 is 10, 9, 9 for points. Wales have game in hand and they'll go to 9 points if they win that.