Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

lysglimt

Scout
Nah, can't really see this team beating the Surströmming guys on Sunday. When is the Nations League play-off?
Maybe not - but we have Ødegaard who looks more and more world-class for every game. Soon he will be our Gareth Bale

Johnny Love

Someone remind me again what was the Nations League for exactly? I thought the winner of Nations League automatically qualified for Euro or something.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Someone remind me again what was the Nations League for exactly? I thought the winner of Nations League automatically qualified for Euro or something.
Think it is they automatically get a playoff place if they don't qualify through the group stages, so it it a second chance.

SWest73

Pukki-party continues. It's pretty damn close for Finland to qualify for the first time in major international competition.

Ramos

Finland leading Greece. If they win this it might be their best chance at getting to their first EC/WC final tournament ever.

Hansa

I'm willing to give Norway the benefit of the doubt here - playing with the engine at half power. Because this is a fecking toilet of a performance. Two throw-ins, two goals. Apart from that, not a single glimmer of attacking finesse.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Alexander Isak with out a doubt followed by Kristoffer Olsson and Robin Quaison is by far Sweden’s best players.

Lindelöf looks like a shadow of the player we saw against France in the ECQ June 2017. Short of confidence. Indecisive. Nice goal but overall his contribution has been ordinary.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Spain down to 10, ridiculous decision on replay but there's no VAR in qualifiers :rolleyes:

Sylar

THat goal for Ireland is cos of Mcclean. Fantastic work.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm willing to give Norway the benefit of the doubt here - playing with the engine at half power. Because this is a fecking toilet of a performance. Two throw-ins, two goals. Apart from that, not a single glimmer of attacking finesse.
Odegaard looks immense though tbh

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
They should not only penalize time wasting with a yellow, but also with an extra 3 minutes of injury time.

diarm

Cracking result for Ireland. Felt we could have pinched all three at the end as well.

All still to play for. Matches away to Georgia and Switzerland, plus at home to Denmark left for us so it's still very unlikely we'll qualify but we've given ourselves a much better chance that I thought when the group was drawn.

VesRiddle

Perfect night for the Nordic teams.
Finns are over the moon. Confident that Finland could get a point against Italy at home on Sunday. The European dream continues.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Some guy on ESPN 2 just said that the Dutch currently have the best player in the world :eek::lol::houllier: