Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Rajma

Portugal haven’t clicked yet and everything seems pretty random within their attacks so far but given the level of players they have few more goals is a given. We’re doing surprisingly well in contrast in closing any gaps and penalty was really harsh I thought too.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Portugal haven’t clicked yet and everything seems pretty random within their attacks so far but given the level of players they have few more goals is a given. We’re doing surprisingly well in contrast in closing any gaps and penalty was really harsh I thought too.
I got the feeling there is an obvious lack of chemistry within the front line. They need more games together. Lackluster performance thus far.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Kosovo actually impressed me a lot, England just been incredibly clinical which is never a bad trait to have.

Hope Kosovo make Euro 2020 anyway as it would be a brilliant story and they'd certainly add something to the tournament.

kidbob

Typical dominant performance from Ireland here. Just a bit short of a goalscoring threat without renowned prolific striker Shane Long. McCarthy proving his class as a manager so far especially with the board having traded Rice and Grealish for a all expenses paid trip to a 3 star London hotel and Bryan Adams tickets.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
That front 3 of Sterling, Kane and Sancho has huge potential. Rice having a very good game as well.

kidbob

That front 3 of Sterling, Kane and Sancho has huge potential. Rice having a very good game as well.
Thank feck for that. An English guy in work was giving out shit about him lately and I'm sitting there thinking the lad would be our best player. Same with Grealish too. Having lost them I'd rather see them do well and be successful than end up out of the squad in the future. Personally I think Rice is fine as long as he has good ball players around him and isn't expected to be the main playmaker. Unfortunately I reckon Grealish will struggle to make future squads as England have more talented players than him coming through. Watching Ireland lately and we're crying out for a player like that since Houlihan retired. Ah well.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Just saw that Lithuania have scored against Portugal :lol::houllier:
They win the so important game in Serbia but then a draw in Lithuania would be pretty funny.

And Griezmann with another penalty miss :lol:

Last edited:

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Thank feck for that. An English guy in work was giving out shit about him lately and I'm sitting there thinking the lad would be our best player. Same with Grealish too. Having lost them I'd rather see them do well and be successful than end up out of the squad in the future. Personally I think Rice is fine as long as he has good ball players around him and isn't expected to be the main playmaker. Unfortunately I reckon Grealish will struggle to make future squads as England have more talented players than him coming through. Watching Ireland lately and we're crying out for a player like that since Houlihan retired. Ah well.
I reckon it's fairly certain that Rice is going to be a top player. Reads the game really well, keeps it simple but can play a decent long ball, composed and will only get better. Would love him and Sancho at United.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
2-2, Kolbeinn scores with his first touch after coming on. Thank feck Albania gave up their organized play.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Turkey surprisingly topping their group at the moment.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Someone was saying he wouldn't be playing if not for injuries in France's squad. I beg to differ.
If it wasn't for injuries, he would be a regular in the starting eleven and guaranteed to be selected.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
True but we know that Ronaldo loves record therefore he will do everything to get that record.
I would bet anything he will refuse to retire from Portugal until he breaks it.