Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Lmaoooo what a fecking goat.

My god please never retire.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Bloody hell, Ronaldo is just something else.

Even at his age, I think he could come to United and single-handedly help us sort our shit out.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
This pitch in Lithuania is a nightmare, easy to tell how uncomfortable the players feel. They keep losing their footing when trying to start running. Luckily it betrayed them for the 2-1.

Pretty bad games by Cancelo and Bruno Fernandes today. Felix+Cristiano still isn't working very well either, we need that partnership to build a connection before the Euros

SportingCP96

Supports
This pitch in Lithuania is a nightmare, easy to tell how uncomfortable the players feel. They keep losing their footing when trying to start running. Luckily it betrayed them for the 2-1.

Pretty bad games by Cancelo and Bruno Fernandes today. Felix+Cristiano still isn't working very well either, we need that partnership to build a connection before the Euros
Bernardo has solidified himself as a Star for Portugal now. I don’t know what happened but ever since the nations league his performances have increased dramatically.

FootyCrew

Bloody hell, Ronaldo is just something else.

Even at his age, I think he could come to United and single-handedly help us sort our shit out.
It's Lithuania.

Let's wait for the match against Ukraine.

SportingCP96

Supports
35 (in a few months) and still banging in pokers? Absolute freak of nature.

I would bet he is still scoring at least 20 goals a season at 37-38 years old.

Never been anything like him.

drdoityourself

It's not really allowed to be negative because we are such a small country (Iceland). But I'm gonna be so anyway.

We really bent over for Albania. Going with 4-5-1 with two midfielders as wingers and a guy who is only suited as a second striker alone upfront.
Two players in the starting eleven without a team, one of them is 35 years old.

When we had to we put Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on and we were immediately better. He scored after 90 seconds and at 2-2 I felt we had this game.

But coach Hamren couldn't help but show his true colors by putting on a left back (who is really a center half) for one of the wingers. On the bench, not a single minute was spared for Albert Gudmundsson who could have brought an X-factor to this team.

This substitution killed our momentum and they seemed to have more energy in the end. That is not really surprising as our team is older than probably any other in Europe. People are so afraid of trusting younger players, especially those who could bring any kind of flair to this team.

kidbob

35 (in a few months) and still banging in pokers? Absolute freak of nature.

I would bet he is still scoring at least 20 goals a season at 37-38 years old.

Never been anything like him.
You could probably get away with having him on the bench for the last 15 minutes well into his 40s.

fergiesarmy1

Aren't you obsessed with Pogba ?
I don’t like him as a person, a player or a part of our team.

He is selfish, only interested in himself. Why would he want to take penalties for the club when he isn’t good at them? Only to enhance his own stats because without penalties they are bang fecking average.

I think he downed tools for the last 2 months of last season when top 4 became a real chance because it would be easier to get his dream move if United didn’t qualify for the champions league (unlucky knobhead)

A lot of people said he was going to help us attract some of these great players he knows like Dybala and Griezmann yet low and behold none of them have any interest in us so he is either not trying or more like I believe telling them to stay the feck away.

His brother is out again today saying he is speaking to many Spanish players about his move next season, does he let his brother say these things if they aren’t true?

I think he is a virus to this club.

He is selfish, only interested in himself. Why would he want to take penalties for the club when he isn’t good at them? Only to enhance his own stats because without penalties they are bang fecking average.

I think he downed tools for the last 2 months of last season when top 4 became a real chance because it would be easier to get his dream move if United didn’t qualify for the champions league (unlucky knobhead)

A lot of people said he was going to help us attract some of these great players he knows like Dybala and Griezmann yet low and behold none of them have any interest in us so he is either not trying or more like I believe telling them to stay the feck away.

His brother is out again today saying he is speaking to many Spanish players about his move next season, does he let his brother say these things if they aren’t true?

What stupid thing to say when you don’t even know him.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

There are a lot of threads to talk about him. Why ruin this one ? You really have issues.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Who, Sané? It took just one complete humiliation on the biggest stage for Jogi to see the error in his ways.
Yep Sane. Yeah I just don't understand the German manager at all these days. Some very weird arrogance is portrayed by him which more or less is self destructive

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
:lol: So funny having Sterling/Kane/Sancho at the moment and watching whatever shite players Germany have to put out right now.
Even if our players are shit, our national team will always be far superior to yours especially in terms of success and pedigree :lol: win a major tournament first before getting so smug. Or else the inevitable disappointment will come put you a peg down when you face a half decent team in the knockout round in the Euros. Oh and don’t put bottlejob flat track bully Kane in the same league with Sterling and Sancho.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
A question asked with a question mark is not rhetorical.

That is a full stop by the way above.
It was rhetorical in intent. You didn't need to give me a full dissertation, when you brought him up a player out of the blue just to bash him, I got the hint. He's here for at least this season, looks like it'll be painful to you.