Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies) | England RELEGATED

Wing Attack Plan R

Because England are second favs? Not really, it's just a fact. England fans didn't decide it.
No, because England being second favorites is hilarious. If you, or anyone, goes into the tournament thinking England stand that kind of a chance, you will be bitterly disappointed. England are the worst I've seen them in 20 years. You're going to get pummeled.

Deery

Dreary
Scotland have so many decent players for playing so shit for so long

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
No, because England being second favorites is hilarious. If you, or anyone, goes into the tournament thinking England stand that kind of a chance, you will be bitterly disappointed. England are the worst I've seen them in 20 years. You're going to get pummeled.
Maybe mate. Personally think we'll do the usual and get QF's ish. Very good squad on paper that looks a little flat. Been a great last 5/6 years.

cyberman

Because England are second favs? Not really, it's just a fact. England fans didn't decide it.
Not sure it is a fact. British bookmakers always price British teams higher because that’s where the majority of the money goes and it lowers their risk.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Not sure it is a fact. British bookmakers always price British teams higher because that’s where the majority of the money goes and it lowers their risk.
Used to be the case, bookie markets are international now so local cash doesn't really push it as much. England 2/3rd fav across the board.

cyberman

Why do refs stop fouls at corner kicks and not just allow play to continue and give the pen / free out? They don’t do it in any other position, it’s like a ref trying to tell a striker how to stay onside

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Scotland have so many decent players for playing so shit for so long
I've watched them twice this window and they've been very good. I'm fairly impressed.

And my God, doesn't Hampden sound good at the moment.

edgecutter

Ireland played well bar 2 daft errors.

At least we can take some positives. Scotland have a better squad than us and we match them all the way.

Deery

Dreary
I've watched them twice this window and they've been very good. I'm fairly impressed.

And my God, doesn't Hampden sound good at the moment.
I can’t argue with your vast knowledge of Scotland international football.

Not as good as Aviva a few months ago..

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
really good two games for us after the disappoint playoffs. In one we were a far better side and the other despite a fairly poor showing we still won. That’s good.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
YASSSSSS!!!!! Great result for us, and one I didnt see coming. Thought for sure the Irish were going to spank us again. Great result, simply great.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Excellent game and Scotland prevailed against the hammer throwers.

A deserved victory and Ireland lucky to end the game with 11 men on the pitch.

Decent watch that. Parrot really should have changed the outcome of that game though.

Withnail

Decent watch that. Parrot really should have changed the outcome of that game though.
What?? :lol:

The ref let loads go. McGinn never got a yellow for instance

Deery

Dreary

Highland Games are Scottish Mastermind..

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
What?? :lol:

The ref let loads go. McGinn never got a yellow for instance
Cullen should have been sent off in the first half and again in the second half. Then he was involved in a scuffle near the end and at full time and still avoided being sent off.

Doherty and McGinn had so many fouls without getting booked.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband

What do you mean by hammer throwers?

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
The sidemen charity match was much more entertaining compared to the crap I watched yesterday. :eek::lol:

Bwuk

Ireland must have thought they were playing rugby.

croadyman

With Southgate’s luck, England will fluke their way to the semi finals again by facing much weaker opponents and get sent home when they meet their first decent opponent.

FA will reward him again with another contract extension.
Yeah he's Mr lucky in these tournaments and like you say leads to FA being blinded by these showings

croadyman

Things to mull over after last nights result

1. Southgate is as stubborn as Ole. His beloved 3-5-3 and squad selections. Picking seriously out of form players and throwing them in positions they’re not comfortable in, ie Saka on the left.
2. The FA are run even more badly than we are. Stop dithering, there’s still time to appoint a successor.
Yeah his utter stubborness and their dithering has totally screwed our chances of seeing proper Football again