Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies) | England RELEGATED

cyberman

Used to be the case, bookie markets are international now so local cash doesn't really push it as much. England 2/3rd fav across the board.
I’m gonna need to see proof buddy. I couldn’t name you any foreign bookmakers to be honest.
Edit thinking about it foreign bookies etc would follow the same odds as the shorter price. Otherwise it leaves them open to exploitation on exchanges, matched betting etc.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
You guys will be happy that Deschamps has chosen to rest Varane for tonight's game against Denmark. So we'll be going with a very young 3 men defence in Upamecano, Saliba and Badiashile.

avgp_1

Saliba, Badiashile and Upamecano start for France against Denmark

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Guess Blind will be our left back for one more tournament. Can't say I'm surprised, though a bit dissappointed. The modern fullback needs stamina, speed and tenacity. Blind has none of these. But wooo he can pass a ball, so the Dutch are sold.

Quite cool see Timber working his way into being one of the first names on the team sheet. De Ligt and De Vrij lost their place to him and our WC defense looks to be, VVD, Aké, Timber.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You guys will be happy that Deschamps has chosen to rest Varane for tonight's game against Denmark. So we'll be going with a very young 3 men defence in Upamecano, Saliba and Badiashile.
Well i am not. Need France not to lose :wenger:

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
This Netherlands-Belgium game is exactly what I needed to cure my insomnia

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Upamecano is once again having a bad game.

Ole'sgunnarwin

France has been disgracefully bad. What's going on with them? Not sure any team looks that great going into the World Cup.

antk

French defending on those set pieces is wild. Defense as a whole absolutely broken in this game