Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies) | England RELEGATED

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Giroud deserves a goal.
I'll use this post to share a thought that I had a few days ago. Giroud would and should have been a key signing for Mourinho, United would have been a lot better with him.

Edit: And he scores.

JPRouve

Scout
Mbappé with the most ridiculous miss of the decade. :lol:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Luxembourg 3-2 up in Turkey.

Bit random to even notice that, but I was looking at scores wondering how far Turkey must have fallen to be in the same group as them. Not actually the bottom group though to my surprise so maybe Luxembourg have improved a bit too? The other 2 sides in that group are the powerhouses of Faroe Islands and Lithuania.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Croatia doing well against Denmark again. They've been overlooked during discussions about the World Cup, however i can see them doing very well again.

Canagel

I'll use this post to share a thought that I had a few days ago. Giroud would and should have been a key signing for Mourinho, United would have been a lot better with him.

Edit: And he scores.
Indeed. Some of his touches have been silk tonight and its just more fluid and instinctive with the players around him.

I hadn't really appreciated his qualities over the years but you only realize it when you watch the team without the player. He visibly makes a difference.

ArjenIsM3

Why did Sczsesny (how the feck do you spell his name :lol:) lose his shite there? Weghorst didn't really do much wrong there. Yellow a bit much.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Gvardiol will be great under Pep (if Pep buys him).
Aaand it is over. Croatia at top. Yes!

JPRouve

Scout
Thought so, looking at that team sheet. Surely it's a matter of time before he's ours too.
The only reason Lloris is the captain is because he was named before Varane made his first appearance. He has been the vice captain since 2014.

Pintu

Netherlands vs Belgium is now set to give a thrilling final. The winner will host the final 4, and get a good shot at winning the trophy next summer (both teams very desperate for some silverware, any silverware).

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The only reason Lloris is the captain is because he was named before Varane made his first appearance. He has been the vice captain since 2014.
Didn't know that. That's a long time to be vice captain. I guess this is Lloris' last tournament though, I assume. About to turn 36.

JPRouve

Scout
I have been skeptical about Fofana but I have to say that he had a good debut, better than Guendouzi or Kamara.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Netherlands vs Belgium is now set to give a thrilling final. The winner will host the final 4, and get a good shot at winning the trophy next summer (both teams very desperate for some silverware, any silverware).
They genuinely fitting this in next summer? Considering the leagues are going into June and then the CL final is I think June 10th it's again simply no consideration for the players.

Play it in September or October next season and give players a proper month off for once.