IPL 2020

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Absolutely agree. Almost a 4 and a half hour match is just unacceptable. Umpires need to sort the unnecessary brakes and also they need to cut out one strategic break.
My favourite one is when the call they strategic timeout in the middle of the bloody over. The World Cup final was 8 and a half hours long off the top of my head, for a T20 to take more or less half of that time is a joke.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Problem is that Dre Russ is always injured and so you don't really know what he is going to bowl . If Morgan knew after the injury that he was going to bowl like that he definitely would have bowled mavi for the 18th and Lockie 19th. He probably just assumed that Russ was going to be able to go close to full pelt

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
I am not one for the conspiracy crowd but that was the most fixed looking thing.
He bowled a no ball at that. The whole thing was so bizarre even Danny Morrison forgot to be annoying.
The only thing I can say about that is bowlers are so in tune with their run-up that changing it, even to 5-6 paces, can mess with the rhythm and foot landing. Silly decision none the less to bowl Russel that over.

MDFC Manager

I'm now at a point where i just want these fecking games to end in 20 overs and not go to the super over.

zing

Zingle balls
they just showed that Jordan ran 5 metres extra

ffs

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Have a serious South African type bottling problem. 95% of their performance has them fighting out in the top 4.

but they have this dominate 5% strain which expertly and consistently reveals in creating defeat from the jaws of victory.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
they just showed that Jordan ran 5 metres extra
ffs
Do you think this is rigged at some level?

that shot on last ball from Warner looked odd. It was on his pads and he’d been slotting those away with ease a few minutes before.

now Jordan makes such an elementary mistake on final ball too.

zing

Zingle balls
Do you think this is rigged at some level?

that shot on last ball from Warner looked odd. It was on his pads and he’d been slotting those away with ease a few minutes before.

now Jordan makes such an elementary mistake on final ball too.
I don't think so. You'd need a lot of international class players to be in on it - and it'd get out

zing

Zingle balls
what a match.. serious skill level on show in the super overs

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Incredible from Agarwal. Saved 4 runs.
Best run saving fielding I’ve ever seen.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Brilliant from Agarwal and Gayle!

Happy for Punjab!!

Late run for top 4?

MDFC Manager

SRH will say this was all planned :D Keeping Gayle and Agarwal for the 2nd super over

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Anyone know why Punjab wouldn’t pick Gayle for so long?

He’s been brilliant last 2 games when he was picked

kiristao

More than the batting and bowling, it's the Fielding that has been at a different level this season. Of course there have been quite a few dropped catches as well but the number of outstanding moments in terms of Fielding are just phenomenal

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
In general the quality is excellent , fact that most of the top cricketers are available this time for the whole tournament & fresh because of this long rest has meant that the quality after the initial couple of weeks has been terrific

zing

Zingle balls
Not the right thread for this, but does anyone know what upcoming test series are going ahead? India play Aus - is anything else happening in the next 4-5 months?

AshRK

Not the right thread for this, but does anyone know what upcoming test series are going ahead? India play Aus - is anything else happening in the next 4-5 months?
Might be wrong but WI may tour NZ and Pak tour to NZ is confirmed.