IPL 2020

Cloud7

Archer looks effortless putting these away. Cool as you like

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Tewatia wins most bizarrely brilliant innings in IPL ever :lol:

Very happy for him to show such mental fortitude and courage. serious credit and congrats to him

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
To top it off, his fecking expressions didn't change once through the course of the innings.
I was in Dhaka stadium in 2015 for T20i Sri Lanka vs India final when Yuvraj for stuck in similar problem. We could all feel his panic while he was eating up balls trying to find form. He panicked and eventually got out, and that 15 mins cost India the game.

You’re right that was the incredible part of Tewatia innings. He didn’t panic despite getting trolled by Samson refusing him the strike or his team mates looking at him with even stares :lol:

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
What a lad Tewatia is, that was one of the best innings I have ever seen

AshRK

Memorable knock but punjab have now lost 2 matches they should have won, one against delhi and now this. Rahul not giving bowl to m ashwin but bowling maxwell was weird.

zing

Zingle balls
he was getting so much stick from comms, I switched off the match.. fecking hell

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Definitely a strange one, at one point looked like it could have been one of if not the worst 20/20 knock of all time
Should say that was the best innings from the entire the Rajasthan side. Tewatia is a hero nonetheless

zing

Zingle balls
You realize there is a button to mute the audio, right?
it wasn’t related. I switched off because I didn’t want to watch.

Samson sounds like such a nice guy - I hope we see him in the Indian team soon.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Yeah. Ridiculous really. No contest between bat and ball at all.

Imagine if Buttler had got in...
Am surprised they haven’t put netting up on the boundary that backs onto the main road.
I think batters have hit the ball into the road 3 or 4 times already.
Sooner or later it will directly hit a car screen or person and could be deadly.

Last edited:

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
I hope we get some Archer/Broad tailend hi-jinks at some point in tests.

JohnnyKills

Am surprised they haven’t put netting up on the boundary that backs onto the main road.
I think batters have hit the ball into the road 3 or 4 times already.
Sooner or later it will directly hit a car screen or person and could be deadly.
Yeah they need some kind of protection for sure.

zing

Zingle balls
I thought we'd get a world record today. Maybe we'll see one before the end of the tournament?
What’s the record?
Today is the ipl record. I think the prev one was hussey and Hayden chasing it down against Punjab.

AshRK

What’s the record?
Today is the ipl record. I think the prev one was hussey and Hayden chasing it down against Punjab.
I think the previous record also belonged to RR chasing 221 against Deccan Chargers in 2008.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
It feels notable that T20 is at the point where guys like Archer, Cummins and Tewatia are smashing bowlers like Ngidi, Bumrah and Cottrell out of the park consistently. Obviously the conditions in the UAE are helping too.

JohnnyKills

It feels notable that T20 is at the point where guys like Archer, Cummins and Tewatia are smashing bowlers like Ngidi, Bumrah and Cottrell out of the park consistently. Obviously the conditions in the UAE are helping too.
This ground at Sharjah is just too small, and the pitch is just too flat.