IPL 2021

AshRK

Harshal is garbage.
Kohli will select him for India , only for harshal to shit himself in the t20 wc. With all due respect the guy is a bang average bowler who will struggle in long run

Last edited:

MDFC Manager

Typical Kohli, gotta meddle around with the lineup, with the batting order, everything.

Skills

Snitch
Smith just can't hit through the ball cleanly enough

It's painful

Skills

Snitch
Was stoinis aiming to play rugby and accidentally ended up in cricket? Guy looks massive

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Bairstow not coming out in the superover is one of the dumbest decisions in the history of the IPL . Guy is the most destructive batsman in the league right now and hits both spin & pace well

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Zampa, Richardson and Tye.

gorky_utd

Astonishing that this circus is still going on when people are dying for not having oxygen.

AshRK

You don’t like Harshal, do you? :lol: That 37 run over was brutal. But yeah, Avesh looks good.
The guy is just bang average. No pace, no swing. You can't just pick someone to play for India because he is picking some fluke wickets. He reminds me of joginder sharma. Maybe harshal will also win is the wc.

I know I am being harsh on him but don't rate him at all. I would have encouraged his selection if say he was also good with bat (like pandya or jadeja) but to pick him solely as a bowler would be idiotic.

Anyways he is going to bowl so maybe he will pick more wickets to worry me even more.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
The guy is just bang average. No pace, no swing. You can't just pick someone to play for India because he is picking some fluke wickets. He reminds me of joginder sharma. Maybe harshal will also win is the wc.

I know I am being harsh on him but don't rate him at all. I would have encouraged his selection if say he was also good with bat (like pandya or jadeja) but to pick him solely as a bowler would be idiotic.

Anyways he is going to bowl so maybe he will pick more wickets to worry me even more.
Will be interesting to see if his confidence has been hit for 6!

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Wicket straight away! :lol:

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Harshal Patel is going to ensure RCB lose this one too!
You spoke to soon,

Sundar should of caught that chance at the start of the over. Pant needs to play another match winning innings here he is key.