Ireland vs England, June 7th 2015 (International Friendly)

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
England's players (barring Wilshere) are pitiful on the ball.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Roy talking to himself there.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I like Wilshere, wouldn't mind him here to be honest.

This is more boring than I thought it'd be, which is something.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Why some of you are worrying/getting worked up so much over the performance or lack thereof? First it is friendly and second it is first game after players' holiday break. Not that Ireland vs England would have been much interesting otherwise too, but still...

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Stepped indoors from sunning myself in the garden. The first England game I haven't bothered to watch in a long time, and it looks like I'm fully justified, shit play, no atmosphere by the sounds of it. Friendlies at this time of the year are pointless, all the players have one eye on the beach.

littlepeasoup

Stepped indoors from sunning myself in the garden. The first England game I haven't bothered to watch in a long time, and it looks like I'm fully justified, shit play, no atmosphere by the sounds of it. Friendlies at this time of the year are pointless, all the players have one eye on the beach.
I think it's more to get players up to match fitness for the qualifiers next week. A lot of the players have already been on a beach for a week or two.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
If they didn't bother coming out after half time, would anyone care?

Rowem

gently, down the stream
The only England player who looks positive and looks to play through the middle in the final third is Wilshere and he's sat in front of the CBs. Milner and Henderson are both useful players but the two of them together is an eyesore, such a lack of creativity. It's meaning all the onus is on the front three, but none of them are looking like they can create anything either.

Get Walcott on for Lallana and Barkley on for Milner/Henderson. Heck, I think Cleverley even given his recent upturn in form.

Rooney's been poor too, obviously Austin will come on at some point.

SteveJ

Scout
I pity The Verve for being associated with his pile of poop.

jeff_goldblum

I had no idea this was on so missed the first half. I gather it's been tawdry rubbish?

SteveJ

Scout
I had no idea this was on so missed the first half. I gather it's been tawdry rubbish?
Put it this way: if your nan comes 'round with albums full of holiday snaps, hug her and turn the telly off immediately.