Ireland V's Israel

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Very important game for the Irish tonight, they really must win to ensure their realistic hopes of finishing 1st or 2nd in their group. Roy is out which is a big blow but I think they'll cope without him tonight.

Israel will be very tight and in no mood to give away anything

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I have a bad feeling about tonight. End of season international qualifiers give me the willies, seasons over, players just want to go on holidays. I can see a dour draw where we struggle to break down a well organised defensive team. But I'm usually always pessimistic so just ignore me.

Huge game though, we have to win the next two in order to give ourselves a cushion if/when we feck up later this year i.e. lose to France at Lansdowne which is a strong possibility imo.

C'MON IRELAND!!!

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Any of the Irish lads on here get tickets for the world cup next year?

Put in my phase one application the day before it closed but missed out. But another friend who only put his application in after I told him to do so got in, as did about 10 of his mates from college. Gutted :(

Might have to arrange for one of them to have an unfortunate "accident" if we qualify....

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
Not a worry, Niall. You will have no good reason to go. We'll beat you in your own back yard tonight
;)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
holyland red said:
Not a worry, Niall. You will have no good reason to go. We'll beat you in your own back yard tonight
;)
You better hope you're wrong or when you come here tomorrow you'll find your ability to post somewhat "curtailed"......or worse, you'll be condemned to the newbie for all eternity!! :)

Keano is suspended. Tried to break that slippery Benayoon chap in half in the last game.

holyland red

Niall said:
You better hope you're wrong or when you come here tomorrow you'll find your ability to post somewhat "curtailed"......or worse, you'll be condemned to the newbie for all eternity!! :)

Keano is suspended. Tried to break that slippery Benayoon chap in half in the last game.
He might get a second chance when we play the barcodes next season. Benayoun is linked with a move away from Racing Santander, and the Toon are interested. So are Spurs btw, but with a few offers to choose from I'm not sure he will sign for the 4th best club in London.

Slabber

holyland red said:
So are Spurs btw, but with a few offers to choose from I'm not sure he will sign for the 4th best club in London.
I'll ignore that

Schalkefan

Holyland Red, you are living in Henderson, Nevada? Whatever you do, don't go to Pahrump!

holyland red

what are you warning me from? Actually I am planning a trip to Death Valley soon. Is it anywhere around there?

Schalkefan

Yes, it's on the way from Vegas to Death Valley. Lot of sleazy characters there, and a lot of dust (but being from Henderson, you know about the dust and grit).

holyland red

Actually I live in Green Valley, right next to a golf course. The snowy top of MT. Charleston can also be seen from the staircase, so all is well!

Back to the footie, did you like the Crown & Anchor?

Tareq

Livvie's Favourite Jordanian.
Who is the manager of Israel team ? they have improved in the last 2 years.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
Jarec or something like that