Iron Men - Players Who Don't Get Injured

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
John Terry rarely missed a match did he?

I can only remember one long layoff Ronaldo has had

I don’t want to jinx it by naming a current United player, but Harry Maguires injury récord up until now is very good
He had three injury hit seasons (06/07, 07/08 and 12/13) but other than that was pretty good and usually in the 30's regarding league appearances.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Gareth Barry had a superb fitness record for us, pretty much played 30 + league games every season from making his debut in May 98 to leaving in 2009. 441 games in 11 years.

Milner hardly ever missed a game either and is rarely injured still now although he's been more rotation player in last decade.

Actually if we're looking at clubs then Chelsea under Mourinho never seemed to have injury crisis like Arsenal and Man. United would frequently do despite playing more games in the season than those two clubs. Ironic how it ended in his second spell with the medical department but what they were doing on a weekly basis was certainly working, Lampard had a run of over 100 consecutive games in prem I think which for a box to box midfielder is some going.