Is it time to burst “Rashy’s” bubble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moriarty

Still think he hasn't gotten over that nasty ankle injury. Hasn't looked himself at all. First touch was poor in west ham game and has been lacking service. Any that have come to him he has snatched or rushed at it.
I've said it before that he's in a very poor patch of form and has been injured to boot. People who want him sold need to have a word with themselves.

Yakuza_devils

He sums up the problem at the club. No real quality world class player but some mediocre players thinking they are world class.

lsd

The Oracle
I've said it before that he's in a very poor patch of form and has been injured to boot. People who want him sold need to have a word with themselves.

I never knew you become selfish and brainless after being injured

Moriarty

I never knew you become selfish and brainless after being injured
He looks knackered to me. A yard off the pace (and that is one of his best attributes) and, like any striker when nothing's working, frustrated. He's also working to get himself a pay rise and who knows what his agent is whispering in his ear. I would not give up on the lad.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I fear for Ole's future if he goes into next season building his side around 'Rashy'...

shahzy

I fear for Ole's future if he goes into next season building his side around 'Rashy'...
Been saying it since he broke out that he was nothing more than a pace merchant who was getting lucky that goals were hiding how average his technical ability is

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The sad thing is, with us being so desperate, we'll make the mistake of giving him a pay rise.

I have no issues with Rashford as a player, but this club has been fecked over several times trying to bend over backwards for players. The likes of him, Lingard, Jones, Smalling, etc are the highest paid United players in history and they've been the worst bunch of players we've had in decades.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Must be utterly demoralising to be playing behind and be that toothless up front with Rashynaldo up there.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Come on. Why don't you ever see the problems these footballers have in the actual world. Some of you will have us believe a player is performing badly because he stubbed his toe 4 years ago and didn't wear a plaster over it.

Some players are very good but just not cut to scratch and we have to look at a lot of the players very harshly.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's been crap since the purple patch he went through but when was the last time you lined up with him, Pogba and Martial as it was before?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I need my head checked for ever thinking he the same ability as Mbappe.

What a fecking loon.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
When he is good he is good
When he is bad he is crap.....

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I need my head checked for ever thinking he the same ability as Mbappe.

What a fecking loon.
@noodlehair was another who didn't see why fans hyped Mbappe but shat on Rash.. well it is clear as night and day now.

Am sure we will see the 'but but Ronaldo also went through teething problems' too brigade come ride to his cause.

-Supreme-

Where are all those injury excuses? This was so popular since the Liverpool game

Yes he's still young and approaching 22, but he's been playing in the senior squad in his 4th season now but he hasn't progressed at all - how much more time can we give him?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
@noodlehair was another who didn't see why fans hyped Mbappe but shat on Rash.. well it is clear as night and day now.

Am sure we will see the 'but but Ronaldo also went through teething problems' too brigade come ride to his cause.
I just wanted him to do well as we all did and still do obviously. But you can’t wish a player into something he’s not.
I do worry for us if we start with him as the main attacking outlet.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He really is not that good is he? Everton level seems about right. Just another overhyped English player.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
When he is good he is good
When he is bad he is crap.....
He's not even very good when he's good, if that makes sense. Scores a half decent goal here and there and half decent dribble once in a blue moon. The rest of the time he is utter garbage.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Not good enough . Amount of time he takes on the ball is embarassing . The kind of attitude he displays is worse.

Lukaku or Martial are better options than him.

cyril C

He’s still very young. How many top strikers out there are available in the market?

He will improve his decision making and mentally throughout the mistakes and experiences.

We have tried with Zlatan & Lukaku and not working, are we still going to ignore Rashford and keep spending money hoping that we can find the right one?

I don’t see any harm giving him a proper chance for one full season and see how it goes. I know we want to win the league but doesn’t mean we should waste the money to the wrong player.
McTom is also very young, but he put in 101% every game. He spent more time inside their box than Rashford.

For someone don't bother trying, you think he deserve 300K? Good luck to Barca, may be their have better coaching.

Full bodied red

Just Welbeck without the flat top.

Seriously....How can anyone continue to think he's worth a place on a Manchester United team, even the Under 9's team.

hobbers

On the one hand, he's not a very good striker.

On the other hand, he's a kid and he shouldn't have to bear the burden of a whopping shite squad on his shoulders.

He should be coming into a United team as the striker with the lowest expectations on his shoulders. There's no one there to provide guidance or an arm around his shoulder, which Rooney and Ronaldo had in abundance.

BringNaniBack

He can run fast and strike the ball powerfully with an odd technique in an attempt to copy Ronaldo, with all of these strikes being miles of target. Other than that what can he do?

There are better players playing in lower leagues. Had a lucky break from Van Gaal giving hi game time and has been overhyped ever since. Has one good game out of 20.

He needs to be used as a sub in the last 10 minutes to stretch teams with his pace or he needs to be sold.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Rumours Barcelona want him. They need their heads checking. :lol:

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
I was excited by him as a prospect when he burst onto the scene.

Getting to shocking levels how bad he's become and how reluctant the management is to stick him firmly back in his place. The idea he is first name on the teamsheet is fecking infuriating.

Benched, loaned, whatever I don't care at this point, just get him and his freekicks, his useless flicks and his utter cowardice in challenging for the ball off the pitch.

BringNaniBack

Just Welbeck without the flat top.

Seriously....How can anyone continue to think he's worth a place on a Manchester United team, even the Under 9's team.
Welbeck was better. Neither of them can finish but at least Welbeck could defend from the front and make the right pass at least some of the time.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
He's average, always has been always will be. Many of our fans overrate him because they want him to succeed because he's from Manchester. Also thinks he's much better than he actually is which doesn't help the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.