Is it time to burst “Rashy’s” bubble?

AshRK

Always find it amusing when I see him compared to Welbeck. Welbeck even on his best days wasn't this effective.

Judas

Open to offers
No idea what happened to for him to click back after looking just completely shot of confidence but its amazing how quickly things can turn around.

Please keep him out wide, he loses so much of what makes him dangerous and great when he's stuck up front.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Honestly the biggest problem with him this season is that we are just too reliant on him never having a poor game.

I've never been so baffled about the criticism a player receives. He's 22 and he's at a level where he can drag his team to results against even the best sides. He's been one of the best players in the league this season barring a poor run of three or four games.

He'll have another run of poorer form before the season's out, as all forwards do, and all 22 year olds do, and yet the knives will be back out again....but I guess because it will mean our results will suffer because our squad is so thin.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Staff
This thread is everything what is wrong with a United fan these days.
Said this back in April about this thread and still stand by it. I'm sure many who agreed with this thread say "yeah fair play for proving me wrong etc" but that doesn't change the fact that this was a stupid thread.