Is it time to burst "Greeny's" bubble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The England incident and now apparently dropped for drinking issues.

Is it time we burst his bubble or at least get a hold of him and give him a good shaking until he straightens up.

He's shown amazing potential but he's in danger of slipping off the tight rope and falling down the hole that so many others have fallen down.

Smores

Is it time we burst his bubble or at least get a hold of him and give him a good shaking until he straightens up.

He's shown amazing potential but he's in danger of slipping off the tight rope and falling down the hole that so many others have fallen down.
Depends, is this metaphorical bubble filled with laughing gas?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This is Rashy's fault. Should have tried taking care of the kids within his own squad before he took responsibility for kids in the whole country. Rather we burst his bubble first.

Rolaholic

He is a disgrace, don't care what his potential is. He should never play for the club again
What in the world are some of you lot talking about?

Is there something credible to this or is it just more pure conjecture aimed at tearing another one of our players down as so many fans seem to revel in nowadays?

Have yet to see a single thing alluding to what some in here seem to be implying and running with

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He should be put on house arrest

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Is there something credible to this or is it just more pure conjecture aimed at tearing another one of our players down as so many fans seem to revel in nowadays?

Have yet to see a single thing alluding to what some in here seem to be implying and running with
There's a reason he didn't play at the weekend - wake up and stop defending the indefensible.

RashyForPM

@esmufc07 has a reputation for joking on RedCafe to be fair. He started a ‘we’re the best team in the world’ thread after we beat PSG 1-3. No one wants Greenwood to be sold. That would be ridiculous.

Rolaholic

There's a reason he didn't play at the weekend - wake up and stop defending the indefensible.
Surely you're more in the know than all us nonces so why not share a bit then? Please elaborate on this 'indefensible' thing that was done for us

While you're at it, got any news on the team selection for Tuesday too?

cyberman

Stop believing some tiny youtube channel.
Remember when Goldbridge definitely had connections at the club and he made up a story about Bruno and Ole?
This is why this forum is becoming more and more toxic, we believe every single negative story about us

RedNed77

Surely you're more in the know than all us nonces so why not share a bit then? Please elaborate on this 'indefensible' thing that was done for us

@esmufc07 is a known and occasionally amusing wum, and your chomping on the bait like a rube.

arnie_ni

Read your user name as alcoholic at first glance.

Quite ironic your defending Mason's alcoholism.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We need to keep him away from JLingz and he'll turn out just fine. Not to mention gain a good fashion sense.

Rolaholic

Read your user name as alcoholic at first glance.

Quite ironic your defending Mason's alcoholism.
Asking for proof of salacious accusations is tantamount to defending now huh

Bite me, your joke landed as flat as the pancake I had for breakfast

SiRed

I think his current off field conduct, if true, warrents us giving his head a wobble. Boy has the world at his feet and is living every teenagers dream. Hopefully its exaggerated reports and not a case of boy to big for his boots.

Reiver

It was all just a cunning plan to get dropped and let Mata come in and show what he could do.

arnie_ni

Asking for proof of salacious accusations is tantamount to defending now huh

Bite me, your joke landed as flat as the pancake I had for breakfast
I doubt you've got out of the wrong side of bed today sir.

This whole thread is piss take and your taking it seriously.

Its mocking the rashford one

acnumber9

I like the idea of this thread because every time it’s done for Rashford he proceeds to make the people saying it look like idiots. Could work for Greenwood too.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Sell Greenwood, Sack Ole, Extend Jones' contract, shut the club.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Stop believing some tiny youtube channel.
Remember when Goldbridge definitely had connections at the club and he made up a story about Bruno and Ole?
This is why this forum is becoming more and more toxic, we believe every single negative story about us
I agree that this place has become too negative.

But the Webby & O'Neil Channel definitely has connections at the club - how else would they get Giggs, Scholes etc as guests of their show?

In any case I think it's clear that @esmufc07 and others are being sarcastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.