Is it time to burst "Greeny's" bubble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Well this drinking incident is completely alleged and there is zero proof it happened so there is that.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Ole has said just now in his presser that it's not true and if it was why would Brandon Williams be in the squad for tomorrow's game. I know he is hardly going to turn around and hammer them in public but he was adamant it's not true and said the same on the follow up question on the same topic.

Steve Bruce

Stop believing some tiny youtube channel.
Remember when Goldbridge definitely had connections at the club and he made up a story about Bruno and Ole?
This is why this forum is becoming more and more toxic, we believe every single negative story about us
I haven't seen that episode of the United stand but any episodes I have seen they has said several times he has no sources at united and he talks about what's in the news.

If you watch his episodes he uses a lot of 'if' & he creates scenarios of possible things that 'could' have happened in his mind. Up to anyone that has watched it to form their own opinion.

The basic jist is, goldbridge is like any other fan, knows little of what's going on but talks about it. He's just had the foresight to set up a channel & make some money out of it.

cyberman

I haven't seen that episode of the United stand but any episodes I have seen they has said several times he has no sources at united and he talks about what's in the news.

If you watch his episodes he uses a lot of 'if' & he creates scenarios of possible things that 'could' have happened in his mind. Up to anyone that has watched it to form their own opinion.

The basic jist is, goldbridge is like any other fan, knows little of what's going on but talks about it. He's just had the foresight to set up a channel & make some money out of it.
He claimed he had a source at the club feeding him transfer news all summer

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Ole has said just now in his presser that it's not true and if it was why would Brandon Williams be in the squad for tomorrow's game. I know he is hardly going to turn around and hammer them in public but he was adamant it's not true and said the same on the follow up question on the same topic.
#CoverUp

Status
Not open for further replies.