Is it time to burst "Greeny's" bubble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Grealish is a straight pisshead, but the same time a wonderful player, pretty much always ready to bail his club out from deepest of trouble, so perhaps not everyone automatically falls into the Gascoigne category. Greenwood needs direction like every other youngster. I'm sure Ole will sort that out, he knows how to talk with his players. He look better at this than LvG and Jose.

I have no fear about the kid, even when wasting such a gem would be painful, he still got all time in the world to sort things out. The pressure in United is real, hopefully Cavani's presence will also make things easier.

He simply needs to be more discreet, ffs. :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
I'd probably look to sell him while his value is high, he's showing too many issues lately. Get a big price for him in the next window or most likely the summer, and get him out of the club. bite

diarm

I take way more issue with people shortening names to a nickname with the same number of syllables as the original than I do with a teenager being a teenager.

English people can't have nice things - ye are hellbent on destroying anything good that does manage to fall into your laps.

Mindhunter

Think of his mental health you idiots, be kind..
I know you mean it as a joke but having gone through mental health issues in my life, I would advise you against it. It’s very real for people who go through it and deflating to see it not being given the importance it deserves.

Again, I know it’s a reference to the Maguire thread so I understand.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I take way more issue with people shortening names to a nickname with the same number of syllables as the original than I do with a teenager being a teenager.

English people can't have nice things - ye are hellbent on destroying anything good that does manage to fall into your laps.
Ok Dee

Deery

Dreary
I know you mean it as a joke but having gone through mental health issues in my life, I would advise you against it. It’s very real for people who go through it and deflating to see it not being given the importance it deserves.

Again, I know it’s a reference to the Maguire thread so I understand.
Aye, maybe not the best joke but I just see these celebrities jump on the mental health bandwagon for every tiny thing nowadays. Makes you question their sincerity about it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Nothing to be concerned about until he turns up to a major crime scene with a bag of chicken and a fishing rod.

Ashish Negi

Train with normal group , shown no sign of anay injury. Looks like dropped from the squad.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
This is all heresay. Didnt Niall say something about posting rumours like this?

Meant hearsay but im not changing it

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Sadly, nobody realised he had a drinking problem until he came in sober at the start of the season and suddenly couldn't hit a barn door. Tragic really.

Status
Not open for further replies.